Would you record a video for TikTok/YouTube about a tool to win the premium plan in beta version?

Leonardo Rodrigues
10 replies
Put you considerations on the comments !

Replies

Anahit Amirakyan
I wouldn't agree if I weren't allowed to actually/test try it before deciding to make the video or not. If I test the product and like it, if it's worth sharing with the community and would also help me why not? Especially if it's in a beta version, testing before sharing is kind of a must.
Leonardo Rodrigues
@anahit_am Yeah! I See this on a tool that i use, and you can test before, is just a way to guarantee a “discount” I think
Manu Armani
To be honest, probably not, especially since it's beta... I'd rather pay a fee if the platform really interests me than record a video.
Leonardo Rodrigues
@manu_armani Great ! But if you just use and like the tool, wich type of incentive do you expect to make some content about ?
Vaibhavi Singh
This seems a disingenious way to earn rewards on a personal level. Depending on the individual, they may not engage in such reward programs.
Joep van den Bogaert
Probably not. Unless I would be really stoked about the product.
Bob WIlsey
To be frank, I probably won't, especially since it's still in beta. I'd prefer to pay a fee if the platform genuinely interests me rather than recording a video.