Work or Relax during the weekend.

Roza Zakaryan
48 replies
Do you work on weekends, and if you do, how do you strike a balance between work and personal life?

Replies

Nishkarsh Srivastava
Work work work :)) in fact we just launched as well -- could love your feedback and support: producthunt.com/posts/findr-5
Luuha Camtuyen
Striking a balance between work and personal life is essential for overall well-being and happiness. Here are some tips to help you achieve this: - Prioritize and set boundaries: Determine your priorities and establish clear boundaries between work and personal life. Allocate specific time for work-related tasks and make sure to reserve time for yourself, family, and leisure activities. - Time management: Efficiently manage your time by creating a schedule or to-do list. Set realistic goals for each day and avoid overcommitting. This will help you stay organized and prevent work from encroaching on your personal time. - Learn to delegate: If possible, delegate tasks at work to ensure a more manageable workload. Recognize that you can't do everything alone and trust your colleagues to handle certain responsibilities. This will free up time for personal activities. - Disconnect from technology: In today's digital age, it's important to establish boundaries with technology. Set specific times to check emails and messages, and avoid bringing work-related devices into personal spaces. Disconnecting from technology will allow you to fully engage in non-work activities. - Practice self-care: Make self-care a priority by incorporating activities that recharge and relax you into your routine. This can include exercise, hobbies, meditation, spending time with loved ones, or simply taking time for yourself. Taking care of your physical and mental well-being is crucial for achieving a work-life balance. - Communicate effectively: Clearly communicate your availability and boundaries with your colleagues, supervisors, and loved ones. Let them know when you need uninterrupted personal time and be assertive in protecting it. Effective communication will ensure that others understand and respect your need for balance. Remember, achieving a work-life balance is an ongoing process that requires self-awareness, discipline, and flexibility. By implementing these tips, you can create a harmonious blend of work and personal life, leading to increased productivity, happiness, and overall well-being.
Elena Tsemirava
Of course, I would like to relax, but unfortunately, it's not possible before the launch. That's why the balance is currently not in favor of the personal life.
Chirag
I want to relax but have some pending work :(
Nguyễn Minh Thức
Relax meh, I take time to work in week
Hiep Nguyen
I prefer to use the weekend as a time to relax and recharge. It's essential for me to take a break, spend time with loved ones, or engage in activities I enjoy. This helps me come back to work on Monday with a refreshed mindset and increased energy.
Roza Zakaryan
@hiep_nq make sense really, each week when I relax during the weekend I'm started to be mor productive during the week
Ni𝕏i
Depends on my productivity levels when I wake up, if I feel like working I will work. But I usually try to take the weekends off a little bit, so I can recharge for the next week 😊
Roza Zakaryan
@nixisworld if I will do the same, I will work one day and relax next day because that's what I will feel :D
Have to work! We're launching next tuesday!
Kyle DeSana
We don't know the word "relax" over here
Roza Zakaryan
@kyle_desana what is the product you are going to launch?
Iqra Arif
Sometimes, I do work on weekends, especially when there's a need for intense focus on our projects. We recognize that not every weekend requires work, but we consistently strive to give our best every single day. As a guest blogger and social media marketing expert, the concept of working or not working on weekends is commonplace in my profession.
Roza Zakaryan
@iqra_arif I feel you, but when I start to stop doing freelance, I start to relax during the weekends
Irsa Doham
Yes, I work on weekends.
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Roza, i'm working fulltime even on weekends since my launch is coming up very soon 😅
Roza Zakaryan
@istiakahmad aah got it, what is you product?
Thắng Võ
Relax meh, I take time to work in week
Bruce
Balancing work and relaxation is important for overall well-being. Consider a mix of both, dedicating time to recharge and pursue hobbies while also addressing any pending work that could benefit from your attention. Finding this balance can help you feel refreshed and ready for the week ahead.
Roza Zakaryan
@bruce9 agree, but how you manage that?
Hydrangeas
Relax 🥰
Umar Saleem
Weekends are the ultimate balancing act! I lean towards relaxation to recharge for the upcoming week.
Roza Zakaryan
@umar_saleem one more question how you managed your daily works and PH platform activities?
Umar Saleem
@roza_zakaryan1 For example, today, I slept for 12 hours and woke up to 16 messages on LinkedIn for PH Support. So that makes me keep going
Uthappa Robb
I prefer to use the weekend as a time to relax and recharge. It's essential for me to take a break, spend time with loved ones, or engage in activities I enjoy. This helps me come back to work on Monday with a refreshed mindset and increased energy.
Richael Morio
relax relax and relax