Work before launch day

Michael Lappert
10 replies
Actually one shold not work before launch day. Is it not the same as before race / competition day in sports? :D

Replies

Sebastian Watzinger
I wish. So much to do... 🤓
Neri Raanani
I wish it was :) I always seem to have so many tasks left for the day before our launch. Btw we launched today for the second time.🥳
Michael Lappert
@neri_raanani thank you so much!! I actually would have thousands (at least it is what it feels like...). But maybe you could give me your biggest learnings? I might ask the less important stuff... xD
Sadly there is often lots to do - but I think there should be some space put in for rest!
Ayesha Javaid
"Preparing the groundwork before launch day is crucial for success, and this principle holds true for various industries, including the Pet Clinic sector. To ensure a smooth launch, Pet Clinics can focus on essential tasks such as creating a comprehensive business plan, setting up necessary infrastructure and equipment, hiring skilled veterinary staff, establishing partnerships with suppliers, and implementing efficient operational processes. By diligently attending to these pre-launch preparations, Pet Clinics can ensure they are well-equipped to provide top-notch care and services to their furry patients from day one. A solid foundation is key to building a reputable and thriving Pet Clinic that nurtures the health and happiness of beloved pets and their owners."https://veterinarianappnow.com/