Women @ Product Hunt — building in FemTech. Beta testers pls?

Aruna Chawla (she/her)
2 replies
Hi folks — I'm building a sexual wellness product to help you have a better relationship with your body. Can I get you to beta test it? ~10 mins tops on your whatsapp.

Replies

Vika Floyd
you can contact me! also, you can check and support our new product producthunt.com/posts/pitchmonster-io
Claus
Hey there, Aruna Chawla! Your endeavor in the FemTech space sounds absolutely intriguing and much needed. Kudos for delving into this crucial niche. I cannot help however applaud your mission to empower female to foster a deeper connection with their bodies. By the way, since you are a FemTech expert, can you appreciate the informative nature of this paper - Femtech Technology Trends: How You Can Improve Your Women Health In 2023? As someone who values holistic well-being, I'm excited to potentially participate as a beta tester. Your concise time estimate is quite appealing, and the focus on sexual wellness is admirable. In my experience, it's a topic that often lacks considerate innovation, so your initiative is a breath of fresh air. To make certain a successful beta testing phase, I'd advocate considering a diverse team of testers to gather comprehensive feedback. Moreover, enforcing robust privacy and statistics security measures is crucial, given the sensitive nature of the concern matter.