Will we mostly watch AI-made videos and read AI-written stories in 10 years?

Nadia Zueva
15 replies
Had an interesting chat with investor about AI taking over creative stuff. He shared a poem his daughter wrote for him and wondered, could AI write something just as personal in 10 years? And think about videos and reels made just for you by AI. What's your take on this? Will AI change what we watch and read soon?

Replies

Thomas Hallaran
Humans will be in the loop, AI will being doing most of the work
Nadia Zueva
Launching soon!
In my opinion, there will be tons of AI-generated content, but I believe that people will still oversee that process, because AI's answers are usually very "average" without strong opinions. I also think that people will become better at distinguishing between fully AI-generated and real human content, and as a result, AI-generated content might be valued less. I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks! Cast your vote and let's discuss!
Coro
I don't think so, you still need a huge dataset to create derivative work using AI. They don't have a creative mind of their own. Also, many companies would discourage or completely prohibit the use of AI to generate post or videos on their platform.
Nadia Zueva
Launching soon!
@zignis agree! At least for the next few years, it's going to be challenging to make a network behave like a real person with its strong views. However, maybe it's a matter of using the right prompts, and networks would be able to mimic like in the "Chinese Room"
Jamie L
AI is definitely advancing in creating content that feels personal and engaging, so it's quite possible that we'll see a surge in AI-crafted stories and videos tailored to individual preferences. However, there will always be a unique value in human-created art that captures the depth of personal experience and emotional nuance, which AI is still far from replicating fully.
Genki
If you don't tell people that the AI created it, people will read the story without realizing it.
Phil Meyer
@genki_asano AI content edited by humans - sure. But in my opinion the future will be all about attribution.Failing to mark AI as first-draft author or author is going to be seen in the same light as plagiarism… as it should.
Atticus Li
My background is in economics, and I believe that the future is AI + Human. It will never be one or the other. We are humans and we want a human touch with anything related to the arts.
André J
Launching soon!
If we can make an AI that can determine quality. Yes. Ref: The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, including the complete works of William Shakespeare.
Phil Meyer
Chess is the canary in the coal mine as it was a world conquered by AI many years ago. And guess what - people watch people play on YouTube. They don’t want to watch AI vs AI particularly. Just ask yourself who you would want to hang out with - C3PO or Han Solo.
Absolutely, Nadia. I believe AI will significantly augment our consumption of creative content, offering personalized stories and videos, but it won't replace the unique human touch in art, especially when it comes to the emotional depth and personal connection we find in human-created works. There's a synergy waiting to be explored between AI capabilities and human creativity.
Jamie L
AI is certainly on track to become a major player in content creation, Nadia, and I believe we'll see a blend where AI-generated content coexists with human creativity. Personalization will likely be key, with AI tailoring stories and videos to individual tastes, but it won't replace the unique touch that human experiences bring to creative works.
Swayam
I think human made content will be valued more and hence might cost more in the future because AI would definitely take over everything soon
Vincent Xu
AI is definitely shaping up to be a powerful tool in content creation, and I believe we'll see a blend of AI-generated and human-crafted stories and videos, with AI enhancing personalization and accessibility. However, the unique emotional depth and personal touch of human creativity are irreplaceable elements that will likely keep human-made content in high demand.
Predicting the future landscape of content consumption is complex, but it's undeniable that AI technology is increasingly shaping our digital experiences. While AI-made videos and AI-written stories are gaining prominence, it's likely that human creativity and authenticity will continue to play a vital role in content creation. However, embracing AI tools can undoubtedly enhance and streamline the creative process, empowering creators to produce higher-quality content more efficiently. AiToolsKit.ai offers a comprehensive suite of free tools encompassing AI, SEO, writing assistance, YouTube, and social media aids, providing valuable support for creators looking to leverage AI technology in their content creation endeavors. By integrating these tools into their workflows, creators can stay at the forefront of innovation while maintaining their unique voice and vision in their creations. https://rebrand.ly/Product/AiToo...