Will AI take over digital marketing?

Jacopo Lai
29 replies
AI will assist and compensate on new levels, but it can never replace traditional digital marketing. The excellence of human judgement and experience cannot be cancelled. What do you guys think? 🤔

Replies

Reshma S
Definitely no....
Richard Gao
If by "take over" you mean everyone using it, then absolutely. If you mean "humans become obsolete", then absolutely not. What will happen is the barrier of entry to digital marketing is lowered, so it becomes more accessible to people. What would have taken someone days to produce might now just take hours, especially design stuff. However, marketing is much more than just good design and writing good ad copy, there is much planning and analysis involved that AI cannot do right now. So in short, "yes", but only for the better. I'm also working to accelerate that process with my own AI service :) You can check my twitter @TheRealEtch for updates.
Philippe Gagnon
We will certainly see a wave of ultra-personalized massive outreach.
Nasreen Akhter
AI will not take over anything. It will assist in every matter.
Rhymer Espinosa
At the moment, no. It might be in the near future. :)
GamerSeo
Unfortunately, there is no substitute for human work.
MANOJ DAVE
It will never replace humans , it will be an assistant
Jerryton Surya
Surely one day it will take over everything not only digital marketing
Steven Birchall
So long as marketing needs to market to people, it will never fully take over. AI definitely lowers the barriers to entry and is likely to get large scale adoption, but it will still be guided by humans and reviewed by humans.
Jacopo Lai
@stevenbirchall I agree! If it's about marketing to AI operated humanoids, then humans might not be necessary.
Arpan
It will definitely assist but never replace
Hemant Warier
As a digital marketer, I've definitely thought about the potential for AI to take over my job. However, after working in the industry for a few years and seeing the advancements in AI technology, I don't think it's quite ready to fully take over digital marketing just yet. Sure, AI can handle certain tasks like ad targeting and optimization, but there are still many aspects of digital marketing that require human creativity and strategy. For example, coming up with unique content ideas and crafting compelling copy still requires a human touch. Additionally, AI can't fully replicate the personal connection that a human marketer can create with their audience. Building relationships and understanding customer needs is a crucial part of digital marketing, and I don't see AI being able to fully replicate that anytime soon. Overall, I believe that AI will continue to play a larger role in digital marketing, but it won't completely replace the need for human marketers. Instead, I think it will enhance our abilities and allow us to focus on the more creative and strategic aspects of the job.
Jacopo Lai
@hemantwarier I agree! AI cannot totally replace human efficiency. The fact that we can be creative, understand human emotions and develop long term vision is highly valuable. 😊😊
Janusz Mirowski
Artificial intelligence (AI) is increasingly being used in digital marketing, but it is not likely to completely take over the field. AI can assist with certain tasks and improve efficiency, but it is not capable of replacing the creativity, strategy, and human touch that are essential to effective digital marketing. Some examples of how AI is currently being used in digital marketing include: Personalization: AI can help tailor marketing messages and content to individual customers based on their interests and behavior. Customer service: AI chatbots can assist with customer inquiries and support, freeing up human customer service representatives to focus on more complex tasks. Predictive analytics: AI can analyze data to predict customer behavior and help optimize marketing campaigns. Content creation: AI can assist with the generation of personalized content for marketing campaigns. However, it is important to remember that AI is only as good as the data it is trained on, and it cannot replace the human insights and judgment that are necessary to effectively plan and execute a digital marketing campaign.
Jacopo Lai
@janusz_mirowski Very well said Sir! I too believe that it will enhance the impact of digital marketing, but an absolute takeover is out of question. Thanks for the insights 😊😊
Tirupati Reddy Dontireddy
AI will help to minimize manual work, but it cannot give strategy