Will "AI" be the hot topic of 2023

JOSHIN VARGHESE
23 replies
2023 will be complex but to what extend we need to know that

Replies

Josh Freeland
I def think it will be a huge topic next year. so much hype currently
Henry Miller
It's difficult to predict exactly what will be the hot topic in 2023, but AI is definitely a technology that will continue to be a major focus for many people and organizations. AI has the potential to revolutionize many different industries, from healthcare and education to finance and transportation, so it's likely that it will remain a topic of interest for years to come.
JOSHIN VARGHESE
@henrymiller Wow you have a wonderful understanding on use cases... I wish we had people like you everywhere... Thank you
Cibin K S
AI is becoming more accessible to common people and they are exploring it in different ways. As a marketer AI has reduced our efforts by half in creating content and getting insights from large data sets. Definitely AI will improve and get more diversified in the coming years
JOSHIN VARGHESE
@cibinks Marketing too is getting benefited from AI & its future development has given that infinite potential we have ever asked for.. Thank you.
sowmya k s
Definitely think it will be a huge topic in the coming year.
Pankaj Gulati
There is no doubt that AI will continue to be a major trend in the year 2023. Not only are companies using it to improve their operations, but individuals are also benefitting from its capabilities. For example, self-driving cars allow you to stay safer while commuting and robots have begun performing many manual tasks that were once done by humans. As AI continues to evolve, so too do its benefits for both businesses and consumers alike.
JOSHIN VARGHESE
@pankaj_gulati We are looking at a point where evolution meets humans to discuss how it should be.. As you put forth self driving cars are perfect examples.. Thank you
Taylah Drury
Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. No doubt, AI promises to impact every single industry in the future. In the recent years, AI was applied in the medical field, education, transportation, and other industries. In addition, it is predicted that AI is going to be the hottest topic of 2023.
JOSHIN VARGHESE
@taylah_drury Absolutely right information about AI, we are expecting future to be more complex than ever but we are prepared for that.. Thank you
Most of us have heard about AI, short for Artificial Intelligence, but most us don't know that it is already a part of our lives. Many automated programs such as digital trading algorithms, search engines and self-driving cars already exist. We can even chat to Siri and Alexa. What is AI? It is not just some concept in the sci-fi movies which will be applied in the future. It is already here to make our lives better. I expect the term will become more popular in the coming year.
JOSHIN VARGHESE
@anthony_medland wonderful understanding of surrounding is the hallmark of a great leader.... thank you for the feedback
Richard Gao
Definitely, especially with the release of GPT-4. I also think there will be more talk of "ethics" (expect lots of alarmist fearmongering, which might ironically be written by AI) and OpenAI's extreme restrictions on a lot of their AI. There might also be more talk of open source AIs. It might be a smaller conversation, but the popularity GPT-4 will bring will spur more of that conversation. There will also be a massive explosion of AI apps popping up. Much like when popularity of crypto erupted a few years ago. But this is less of a trend and will be here to stay. I'm actually developing my own AI API for devs creating AI apps. So if you'd like to check it out, you can follow me on my twitter link in my bio. @TheRealEtch. Also got a Discord server where I'll announce the launch. We hope to get Stable Diffusion and BLOOM (open source alternative to GPT-3) up on the servers soon.
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
I believe AI and Blockchain are going to be hot topic.
JOSHIN VARGHESE
@joanduarte absolutely both has the potential to change life as we see today drastically... Thank you..