Will Agents replace employees in startups and companies

Ankur Singh
36 replies

Replies

Yaser Alosefer
I truly believe that AI agents are going to be our helpful buddies in startups and companies, boosting efficiency, cutting costs, and shining in specialized tasks while working non-stop, 24/7.
I'm not sure what you mean by agents. Do you mean contracted workers?
@sana_ismail So many names for them these days, its hard to know exactly what someone means :) Thank you.
Ankur Singh
@jaka_koprivec LLM powered dedicated bots for a function.
@singh_ankur No worries :) In my opinion, the combination of the human factor with AI agents will escalate some businesses while leaving others behind. It gives more options for underdogs if they use them right.
Neal Woolery
While agents may automate some tasks, they won't fully replace employees as creativity, critical thinking, and human connection remain crucial in startups and companies.
APK PRAY
download Deezer Music Player MOD APK link is https://apkpray.com/deezer-music...
Ankit Jha ⚡️
I think companies are getting more competitive day by day so a company with AI + Humans > AI > Humans
Hashnimo
Yes, there will be no employees. Only 1 entity, which is an AGI that can do it all.
Vasileios Karvelis
Definitely, at some point this is the most common scenario.
Aldo Radesic
Yes, the agents will replace the employees. Despite everything, some products will have the label 'Made by humans."
Tej Garikapati
Some jobs definitely. Think of AI as calculators to mathematicians Calculators replaced the mediocre mathematicians, but became a tool for the best ones. Agents will be the same.
Eylül Danışman
Interesting topic! I think agents could play a role in automating certain tasks and processes, but I don't think they will completely replace employees.
Zehra Yavuz
I think it depends on which one is low-cost
Sonu
Are you talking about AI boats?
S.N.Dineshan
I don't think so, Al tools are more likely to help employees and companies to improve productivity but that could lead to a reduction in the number of employees required for any given task.
Ankur Singh
@dineshan_sithamparanathan Yes, number of the employees in the shorter term and startups in the longer term.
JD
No, agents will not completely replace employees; instead they can be used as an additional resource to help manage tasks more efficiently. They may take on roles that are currently filled by humans but their purpose is to automate processes rather than replacing people entirely.
Abubakar Lamido
AI will not replace humans in companies but Humans using AI will 😂
Marlene Koh
I have been playing around with Auto-GPT and at this stage the continuous activity would be powerful if there would be more transparency about the feedback received.
Talia Basma
I think AI can reduce hiring, but if you are paying for AI, you will need someone who is using it/prompting it.
Prerana Chakraborty
I don't think agents can completely replace human beings as of now. They can be used for some specialized tasks. But still human beings are much more capable in understanding the context of a problem and coming up with solutions.
Jamesky
While it's true that AI can be useful for automating routine tasks and processes, it's important to remember that AI still has limitations when it comes to tasks that require critical thinking, creativity, empathy, and other human skills. In many cases, these skills are essential for business success, particularly in areas such as customer service, sales, and marketing. Additionally, many businesses rely on a personal touch to build relationships with customers and clients. While AI can certainly be helpful for streamlining certain processes and making businesses more efficient, it may not be able to replace the human touch that many customers value.