Why there are no project management tools for...

Jerryton Surya
7 replies
Why there are no project management tools for marketers, digital marketers, digital marketing agencies and freelancers? They handle a lot of projects at the same time which makes them easily forget things. What if I create a product for them will that work

Replies

Michael Flux
I don't think it's necessarily an issue of lack of tools or those users have any specific use case. Fundamentally the "issue" with any PM tools is the users themselves. A competent user will be able to make a notepad work, meanwhile you can give the best of the best tools to someone else and they'll squander it. You can of course build a new tool, but what problems are you actually solving for. Just from my own experience of watching the PM space over the last few decades, every few months some "new" tool pops up. Then by the time they've actually solved for every use case and scenario that a user may have, the point they reach is the exact same as the previous 50 tools, just with a slightly less efficient interface.
Jon Zhang
Monday Or Asana ?
Richard Gao
@jonzhang I think those are more general, but what marketers are doing is not too specific, so they would work fine as well. Overall, I don't think a project management tool specifically for marketers would look all that much different than a general project management tool.
Pavel Kukhnavets
GanttPRO (https://ganttpro.com/) is an awesome solution used by many marketing agencies, designers, and product teams all over the world. It helps to ensure the process of task management runs smoothly and flawlessly: from idea to release. GanttPRO users have a chance to choose between a Gantt diagram, Board view, and task dashboards. They get access to advanced features such as priorities, statuses, task estimation, progress, deadlines, assignees, and more.
MIT MEHTA
stackby.com is specially for marketing agencies and for marketers because they working with many companies for a long term purpose, below features are useful for agencies. 300+ Customizable Database Templates 25+ unique column types (Attachments, Dropdowns, Link, Lookup, Aggregation etc.) 6 different views (Grid, Kanban, Calendar, Gallery, Forms) Collaboration and Sharing Data Visualization with Charts, Pivot tables and more. Advanced Filters and Sorting Column level API connectors with popular services like YouTube, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads etc.