Why do you love Product hunt?

Michael Stan
11 replies
To be fair I have joined 5 days ago and it was so easy to be here. also to see the amount of companies and people building startups is insane, you won't see that kind of community anywhere else, which is something beautiful about Product Hunt from my perspective, what's your thoughts?

Replies

Aaron Kong
I honestly just love finding new products to include into my workflow. It’s also insane on how free value is on this platform.
Michael Stan
@aaron_kong It is crazy how many good people with amazing ideas are here, it takes so much time though to gor through all of the products, don't you think?
Mateusz
My posts don't get ignored that much here, cuz there is less people than on Twitter for example
Michael Stan
@galeonn I think it's just a different algorithm, but yea it's nice to actualy talk to someone, rather then just posting and reaching 2 people :)
Mateusz
@michaelstan There's just way less people here, so whatever you say don't get lost among thousands of people saying similar things
Jake Harrison
People here are very friendly and willing to give suggestions.
Pam K.
Not having an algorithm that prioritises paying subscribers.
AmazingSylvia
I love it because people are friendly and willing to share and it doesn't have so much rules like Reddit. I never know how to collect Karma in Reddit