Why did you decide to create a startup?

Artyom Sviridov
28 replies

Replies

Arthur Minasyan
We created OHMYSYNT because we love content creation. Our team worked on numerous ad campaigns, created content for brands, influencers, created graphics in 3D, and more. For a long time, we recognized the need for user-friendly automatic content tools, especially for companies with lesser-known products or extensive product catalogs. Traditional marketing content production is always extremely complicated, slow, and costly for them. Other solutions are not helpful for them because they cannot generate specific images of their products. But we wanted to provide that power to marketers, help them implement AI in their productions. That's how the idea and motivation were born, and after that, the technology and the product. So, we basically created a tool that we dreamed about in the past! 😊
Mykyta Chernenko
For me it's a learning journey first, I understand that there are a lot of things I don't yet know, and building my own things helps me to get so much. Apart from that is the meaning, because I find much more sense and meaning in helping couples improve their communication than to provide industrial analytics insights
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
The desire to build. The desire to be able to change direction easily. The desire to grow a community of people who love to learn and share. The desire to experiment. The desire to create something that will eventually be used by people and will make their life somehow nicer!
Louis Garnier
@gabriele_mazzola Woow great! Any resources or books you would recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs?
Arz
To create value & wealth for others (NOT only for myself) What’s your reason Artyom?
Rok Bozic
Because I am passionate in the field we're working on and we felt like there was a bunch of people, that din't have their needs met. It's also quite new and there was not a lot of competition when we got started.
AmazingSylvia
If one day I do that it may because I try to help people save time to make more money. Mostly importantly I don't want to saw ’leaders‘ without even a bit leaderships.
Lindsay Davis
@sylvia_sheng the goal to help people is what sets a good founder apart from a bad one.
Lindsay Davis
I don't have my startup yet, but I know that one day I will. My goal will be to "help them to do something better, and faster". I think it'll be connected with education, or some trainings.
Mayilsamy c
I currently don't have a startup, but I'm eager to launch one and create innovative solutions that empower people to enhance their lives.
Kyle DeSana
Seemed to be a sense of intrinsic motivation for me. Being able to touch all parts of the businesses and not just a single task in another company excites me. Also being creative and solving problems is a lot of fun.
Niko Germish
I decided to start a startup to unite with active and interesting people, to create something amazing together, and, of course, eventually, accidentally change the world )
Richard Yang
We started LegalNow (https://ai.legalnow.xyz/) because traditional legal services are: 1. Expensive, 2. Lack transparency in service offerings, 3. Incur high communication costs. So, we aim to change this in the AI era, making it easy for everyone to access high-quality legal services
Ashmil Hussain
Building something with a team you truly enjoy is challenging, yet incredibly rewarding. I love this journey of creating something unique and personal. It's all about what you're satisfied with.
James Sukosd
I chose to build a startup due for multiple reasons: firstly, the product addressed a pressing issue I personally faced; secondly, I desired the autonomy of being my own boss; and thirdly, I was drawn to the prospect of continuous learning and personal growth. Running a business allows for a wealth of knowledge acquisition, unlike the repetitive nature of your routine 9-5.
Dave-Anthony Smith
Saw a pain point that needed to be addressed. Many emerging ecommerce brands are solely focused on customer acquisition and not customer retention (which is the key to building a sustainable business). So I decided to create an agency to go after this market.
Eliza Crescini
I decided to create a startup because I was passionate about solving a problem that I saw in the world. I also wanted to build a team of talented people who were passionate about the same thing. Starting a startup is not easy, but it's one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. I'm proud of what we've accomplished so far, and I'm excited to see what the future holds.
Anar Hagverdiyev
I had the idea to create a tool that helps small businesses grow quickly. In the early stages of development, small businesses can struggle to keep up with everything. By offering six months of free access, our tool can help small businesses focus on the right things and grow faster.
Cedric Mathias
i created a startup just to solve a larger problem out there
Richard Maxwell
I wanted to help businesses by giving them access to expertise that would be out of reach for many small businesses. I’ve spent 20+ years working in digital businesses and management consultancies and realised I could help a lot more people starting my own business with my business partner instead of working in old management consulting models. With disruptive AI, no code platforms and our knowledge and experience it just felt like the right time to go for it.
André J
Launching soon!
To escape the conformity of 9-5. 😂