Who's recently launched or launching soon? Want to show the community some love and support :)

Adam Sardo
6 replies
Hey all! As a newbie on the block I'm wanting to do my part to get involved and support my fellow creators here. Comment your product summary and ProductHunt link below. All the best for your launches!

Replies

Dima Tryhubenko
Hey, Tingl Anti-Messenger has launched today. We've built a P2P, end-to-end encrypted messenger with blockchain integration and signing up with Metamask to deliver exclusively anonymous and private messaging. Launch link: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Olivia Daley
Hi! We just launched Shaka today and would love the feedback! Happy teams use Shaka! 🤙 Whether it’s through peer recognition, coffee chats, competitive challenges, or quick hits of wellness content, Shaka brings your team together with every bite-sized interaction. Try Shaka for free for Slack or Teams today!
Adam Sardo
@ogdaley would be happy to! Do you have the link? :)
Hiresh Bremanand
I'm launching Preneur soon. Preneur is a platform where entrepreneurs can find problems to solve, validate their ideas and build solutions. Our vision is to equip entrepreneurs with the tools to focus on solving real problems that communities and people have.
Adam Sardo
@hiresh_b oh amazing. Love the idea and feel there’s definitely a need for solutions like that! Do you have a link yet to the product hunt page? Keen to dig deeper!
Hiresh Bremanand
@adam_sardo for some reason it doesnt let me post links on PH discussions anymore. You can visit my profile to find my launch.