Who in your life has helped you grow the most?

Neha
28 replies

Replies

Stephen Firecrow Silvernight
@mariadpdc This is a *very interesting answer*, I admire the confidence but am also concerned about who you turn to, (or what you tell your mentor) on the days when things don't go quite right.
@mariadpdc I dont challenge that you or me are #1 with a front row seat to our own lives, what I would introduce is that magic happens from sharing our gifts with other people, thats where value increases the most, how do you provide value if you are not also actively seeking it?
MariadPDC
@stephen_silvernight As we are doing here, we are sharing our knowledge. Then we live our lives and nobody else can walk our way. Don´t seek and it will show up.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the founder of the religion I grew up in, he was a dreamer and not always in the best ways, he instilled in me that "the world needs to be fixed" created a multi-million or billion dollar operation, and then I watched it fade over my life. It made what mattered in life more vivid and I would put his vision up there with the most inspirational and fraudlulent leaders of our time.
Jon Wesselink
I'd have to say its always those people around you who either change your worldview, force you into changing your behaviors, or who make you realize you don't want to be like them anymore. I once had a friend bash me for working so hard on my craft. "Oh you want to make a business, that's why you're playing Minecraft with me, right?" Then I went 10x harder. He was right. Also a bad friend lol I wanted a break 😆
Anthony Wright
My brother he's too supportive
Marvin Mändle
My dad!
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Myself and my mother
Oisin O'Reilly
My Mom and my dad.
Kabir
Too many people have extreme influence in my life starting with elementary school teachers to university dean of engineering. My 6th grade teacher tutored me to learn English in the most unique way. My dept dean recommended to UC Berkeley dean's startup where I worked 11 months to learn my personal worth in terms of capability and never looked back! My business partners who took me from college dorm to the top of the world (literally the World Trade Center) and got me in front of worldclass VCs My friends who chose to work for big tech made me appreciate my small tech approach which has given me maximum freedom for last two decades.
Mary William
My Brother had helped me a lot to achieve my goals. Thanks to my brother
Might sound weird. It's some fictional characters for me. What about you?
Neha
@senthil99nathan brother he helped me a lot to achieve my goals sometimes very strict to me but helps me a lot.
Janak Patel
While childhood, parents supported taking risks. Now, I take risks. Taking risks helped me.
Benjamin Sloutsky
Myself and my family
Kirr Simakovs
Problems which almost killed the business, but we survived