Who else thinks Dogecoin will become the reserve currency on Mars?🐶

Tim Cherkasov
31 replies
Every world should have a reserve currency, I think Musk will make it Doge on Mars. What are your thoughts on this?😂

Replies

Aaron O'Leary
I hate the fact that I know in my heart you're right, like 100% right 😂
@aaronoleary hey Aaron… did you have something to do with posting this thread on Twitter? That was wild, huge thanks🤝😇 made my day
@aaronoleary @product_at_producthunt thanks for the follow/chat today, loved our convo & @aaronoleary thanks for the Twitter mention, loved learning more about PH and your feature pipelines
Doge already has a strong online community, imagine the Dogecoin memes on Mars! It'll be out of this world...
Nuno Reis
@realvladgolub I see what you did there xD good job
Nuno Reis
"A credible currency needs to be (a) stable (b) safe (c) store of value (d) medium of exchange (e) widely accepted and (f) trusted." I see dogecoin failing quite a few of those xD I see people storing water for value on Mars more than dogecoin 😂
@nuno_ms_reis I don’t think we’ll get a vote. Musk will most likely make a decentralised poll and since only Gen Z will fly to mars they will defo pick meme coins over inflated boomer currencies😉
Nuno Reis
@timcha I get what you mean. On a serious note, I do agree that a decentralized coin will be it, just not sure if doge will be the thing. Because it may hold on Mars, but what about Earth? And an advantage to a reserve currency is that it holds value across borders, nowadays, across countries, but then, it will need to be across planets (love that we are talking about this 😂)
Dexter Awoyemi
Thought-provoking haha.. who knows!
@dextersjab knowing musk as the meme buster he is, it is highly likely to happen
Another interesting question: who has jurisdiction on which new planets are claimed/conquered?
@travis_page that’s very interesting, most likely the coloniser… like how else would we divvy up the land? Planet wars?
Hashnimo
Mars will have to be decentralized, otherwise WWIII will be on Mars.
Luke Emery
lol is he going to be head of the Mars world bank?
@luke_emery probably has more experience and less bias than any other leader/politician
Rajiv Dixit
I get what you mean.
Manab Boruah
Doge to the Moon! I just hope I am alive to see this happen.
Madalina B
Ha ha I can see dogecoin being all over Mars
Paul Pamfil
Make Mars chocolate national currency for doge dogs!
@paul_pamfil Dogs can’t have chocolate, doge will die haha
With Elon you never know whats going to happen next.
Mike Elgan
Dumbest thing I've seen on the internet today.