Which working style do you have? Working alone or zoom call with coworkers, customers, and so on ?

Lalesultan Güneş
10 replies
I believe that everyone has their own style, so what is yours? Do you prefer to work alone or on a zoom call with the people you work with all day?

Replies

Iván Arozamena Balbín
depends for pairing cooding i prefer videocall ! but zoom is not my favourite :S
Sridevi M
working on a zoom call for a long time doesn't work for me. I prefer doing my work alone and having a zoom call with people for coordination.
Lalesultan Güneş
@sridevi_m I see that many engineers prefer to work alone Sridevi. I guess it's more productive, isn't?
Anoir Houmou
I really enjoy working on zoom calls, people can pop in and out and makes for easier discussions
…
I prefer both. I like to work alone because as we all know, we can take breaks and do "other things" when we need to. But I also like being on cam with others too. I absolutely believe we're ALL moving to remote/on-cam sooner than we realize. No doubt in my mind.
…
@lalesultan_gunes Absolutely. It's changed my life with regard to stress. I suppose you could say that I don't have to go to work to come to work. ;-)
Mehran Najafi
Working alone. Then gathering once a week to recoup and gather with the team.