Which websites do you suggest to use besides Product Hunt to find new communities and launch?

Matheus Mello
23 replies

Replies

@mehul_fanawala, I am using indiehackers but I am feeling that is kind of dead now. I already sent a few posts and never received comments or interactions.
Anna Kasumova
@mehul_fanawala @msmello I thought so, but it depends on your articles. For example, I wrote 5 articles, and 2 of them got a lot of reactions. Other - no.
@anna_kasumova can you share with me your articles or your profile there?
Steve Lou
IndieHackers WIP.co Kernal Indiefamily Twitter Spaces (there are many to pick from) Reddit (r/entrepreneurs and others)
Shivam Garg
I am not sure but maybe this can help you out :) Indie Hackers Makerlog Startup School Isolated Founders Beginning Creators
Shivangi Awasthi
App Sumo and PitchGround
Wyatt Feaster
I think Indie hackers has been great for getting information and inspiration from others.
Ray luan
Find facebook groups to contribute and ask for help. Linkedin is good for DM
@ray_luan do you have any FB groups to suggest?
Ray luan
@msmello I joined a medium writer group: Medium Writers & Genuine Readers. The medium writer group is very helpful to boost your medium paper reviews. and also a real estate agent group coz my chatbot is for real estate agent.
Prema Toppo
Besides Product Hunt, here are some websites and platforms you can consider: betalist.com indiehackers.com saashub.com g2.com capterra.com news.ycombinator.com
@prema_toppo Thank you for sharing, I didn't know about g2 and capterra. Are you use these often?