Which type of video do you believe is more effective for a product Launch?

Federico Grinblat
5 replies
Hi community! We launching next week our AI Resume screener (www.brainner.ai) and we are producing our video: which type of video do you believe is more effective for a product launch: a step-by-step walkthrough of the platform, or a professionally produced marketing video? Thanka for your help! 🧠🤍

Replies

adam albo
1)Loom - if you don't have sufficient funds, open the loom and record a demo, It's straightforward, easy, and free, and you gain the "human appeal" and modesty. most PH launches use simple Loom the minuses are you don't project a strong brand identity, lack of funds that might sway away any potential customers 2) motion graphics explainer video - I believe this is the better way (confession: I do own a studio) that combines all of that; doing so, you gain prestige and brand The minuses cost time and money.
Simran Kumar
A combination of both teaser and explainer videos can be effective for a product launch. A teaser generates curiosity, while an explainer provides detailed information. Use teaser videos to create anticipation and explainer videos to showcase key features and benefits.
Siri Nana
Both types of videos can be effective, but it depends on your audience and goals. A step-by-step walkthrough is great for showcasing functionality and attracting users interested in the product's details. A professionally produced marketing video can create a polished image, emphasizing key features and benefits. Consider combining elements of both for a comprehensive and engaging product launch video. 🚀🎥
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Both types of videos have their own strengths, but I believe a professionally produced marketing video would be more effective for your product launch.
Sidra Arif Ali
A teaser or a 1 min explainer video.