Which type of programming language is used for AI?

Alexander Dyrnoy
5 replies

Replies

Gaby Draby
I found a cool site - https://programminghw.com/databa... in which they offer to do your homework in mathematics, physics, history and other subjects, they also do essays and help in programming and creating mobile applications, and you can also put your database together and analyze it. You will really like it, just like I really liked that everything is done quickly and efficiently, and most importantly not expensive, use the guys! And do not forget to like, because I tried to save your time) I'm waiting for you)
Aleksandr V
Hi Alexander, There are many different approaches to programming neural networks. I, personally, when was building image classifier for arappica and then some prediction models for InsiderBuyStock.com user python and TensorFlow. What will your AI do? So the community can help you with the direction.
Daniel Legut
Python should be your go-to given what's happening right now with AI
David Turner
Recently, I began to notice that studying was not a joy for me. That's why I got a job. And so that I could do all my homework at the university on time, I decided to find a service that would write my code for me. So I stopped thinking that I might not be able to do something while I'm at work! This is a very udorbne1 service!