Which tool do you use to find SEO keywords?

Ezgi Aydın
37 replies
I used to use Ahrefs but now I'm trying out Semrush. There are so many options out there, which one is more useful in your opinion?

Replies

Sherry L
Joining the Ahrefs bandwagon!
Lindsay Davis
@prem_saini1 is it good for local SEO keyword research?
Google Keyword Planner
Ahrefs, UberSuggest, KeywordPlanner, Askthepublic, Semrush. Keyword sh*tter is pretty good for generating kw ideas.
Lindsay Davis
Ahrefs - the one and only tool for me🚀
Salar Davari
Ahrefs and Semrush are both good
Shashank Tiwari
Google Keyword Planner. This is by far the best tool with the right accuracy of keyword volumes and bids. I have also used Semrush and Ashref to find the paid keywords of my competitors.
Ken Ito 🍄
Ahrefs got the best data I recon. Also I found lowfruits and keyword chef to be ok recently
Nico Spijker
SEranking (pricing is a bit friendlier for startups + bigger tools have some features we don't use as much yet)
Ali Jan
For Now Semrush and Sometimes Google Keyword Planner
Valentin Echavarria
I use AnswerThePublic. I think it is very good because it allows you to search phrases or keywords in Google, Youtube and Bing. Other features are very useful: -Search by country and language - Every keyword or phrase contains a search link that takes you to the tab to start getting more and more into what people are looking for within a specific topic. - Metrics that measure Search Volume and CPC. - All searches contain questions, prepositions, comparisons and alphabetical order giving you a wide variety of phrases and keywords. I love this resource because they also give you up to a certain amount of free searches per day so you can give it a try anytime.
Nitheesh Seshadri
I use Narrato SEO brief and keywords generator.