Which services do you use for competitor analysis?

Mary Rumyantzeva, PhD
8 replies
What specifically do you like/dislike about these services? How do you track updates about your competitors? Like product itself, price, or landing changes.

Replies

John Marquez
If you want to see how well your competitor pages are performing. SEMRush and Ahrefs will be your best bet. Both have their own pros and cons. Ex. SEMRush has better data in keyword research while Ahrefs can provide better reports gauging the best backlinks of your competitors. At the end of the day, there's no perfect tool so utilize their free trials and go with something that suits you.
Kane
Semrush, Similarweb.
Matt Koscielak
Ahrefs for analyzing their online presence, and Google Spreadsheets for everything else I can analyze and measure manually.
Konstantin Bolsh
Sharing list I have been gathering for some time :) @mary_rumyantzeva hope it helps 1. To find segment competitors by categories, I use First Choice: G2, Crunchbase, Similarweb, Product Hunt Extra: PitchBook, Trustpilot, Capterra, Gartner, ahrefs, Clutch, GoodFirms 2. To compare audience First choice: G2, Clutch, Similarweb Extra: CB Insights, SEMRush, ahrefs 3. To compare UVP / copyright A. G2, LinkedIn Extra: ChatGPT, Crunchbase 4. For features First choice: Product Hunt, G2, Capterra, Clutch Extra: ChatGPT 5. Investment Background First choice: Crunchbase Extra: CB Insights, PitchBook 6. Revenue (rooooough estimate) Crunchbase, growjo, Getlatka (SAAS)