Which project management tool do you use ?

Mohcine Heddi
13 replies

Replies

Steve Hopkins
I use Notion's board view - i found clickup and Monday to have too many features personally
Mohcine Heddi
@charitiesnetwork Do you work on Notion's board to manage your personal tasks or do you share it with the rest of your team ?
Kulsoom Awan
Trello is very easy to manage and user-friendly.
Mohcine Heddi
@kulsoom_awan Agreed, i have been using trello before, it is very easy to use. But then i switched to Jira (they both belong to Atlassian actually), the most pros of jira is that it can be integrated with other services like git and so on
Mehdi Rifai
I tried various tools (Trello, Click up, Notion,...) but I always end up getting back to Jira
Mostly Trello - I like the more graphical interface
Mohcine Heddi
@maxwellcdavis the interface is dope! have you tried using Jira or clickup to compare with trello ?
@make_mhe I heard Clickup is for larger things, so I haven't tried it yet. I've heard of Jira but never really looked.
Nikhil Mehra
Mix of Jira and Trello helps me manage all tasks. Also does anyone know an AI tool (preferably free) for managing and sending you reminders as per your work fed?
Pavel Kukhnavets
JIRA is a really good solution for techies, while Trello sometimes looks too simple for complex tasks. I vote for GanttPRO https://ganttpro.com/ as this online Gantt chart makes provides a range of professional features, including advanced planning, task management, collaboration, resource management, time tracking, budget tracking, reporting, and many more. It also comes with great integration and customization capabilities. Highly recommended.