Which product has significantly improved your productivity?

Balkrishna Karma
35 replies

Replies

Martin Kaelble
Wunderlist - unfortunately does not exist anymore
Rishabh R
Notion, Canva, Grammarly are some among them
Balkrishna Karma
@rishabhravindran agree. Canva and Grammarly save so much time, and are so effective!
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Usemotion increased the productivity a lot but unfortunately it is a little bit expensive.
Juan Rubio
Trello, Grammarly, Publer
Stella Bae
try toolbuilder.ai. It's a beta version but still works fine.
Hello_Joy
I found this Edit. photo tool recently, and using it well. (Especially love these: no installation, no-ads, no-process for login)
Arzu Özkan
Actually, we have developed a Chrome Extension that will increase our productivity for our own needs. Because we were really about to drown in countless CSV dumps! For this, we have developed a Chrome extension that can synchronize with our own product, and we no longer have to download dozens of CSV files to our computer. We can quickly view and edit all CSV files on the internet without being a member or logging in. This saved me from a big dump. 🤭 Check Retable Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store, you'll understand what I mean :)
Charlie Kor
'UseChatGPT.AI' for proofread, summary
Richard Gao
Funnily enough, Google :) But for AI image generation, definitely evoke-app.com :)
Magic Mike Paine
Monday, chatGPT, hubspot
Jack Ho
Pomodoro Application
Hossein Yazdi
I think I once mentioned this. For me, Grammarly and Google Tasks are amongst the most important ones.
Aida Zu
Not a product, but still the best thing happened to my productivity: Monday talks to my mom. love you, mom.
Adam Kershner
Typeform<> Slack integration is powerful for knowing when survey responses come through (great for data analysis), Grammarly for typos (constantly), Canva (speeds up the content creation process), Kahana (keeps notes in one place & allows for team collaboration on hubs), Substack (free way to send unlimited emails & analyze open rate), OnceHub (allowing for customers to book meetings and syncs with my calendar to ensure no overlaps), Figma<> Jira for product management! Sorry I couldn't just mention one 😅
Rohan Pradhan
This might be a cliché answer, but mine has to be Notion. The app has grown from a good writing space to a daily driver for writing, organising and managing space for me. (I have my entire life in my Notion 😂)
Elif Duran
Launching soon!
We are currently developing BeforeSunset for mindful productivity, coming soon to change the way we work 🚀
GitHub Copilot. It writes most of the boilerplate code for me now and reduces the cognitive load for the less important parts of the code.
Golfo Vasiliou
Slack. I have connected all my apps there (ex. github, figma, google calendar etc) so I get pinged whenever something happens there. It's sort of my work dashboard. Another (hardware) product that has improved my productivity is a second screen that I just got.