Which problem are you solving with your product?

Vlad Zivkovic
50 replies
Hey PH fam, some products solve problems, some improve existing solutions. Which problem in the market is your product solving?

Replies

Ivan Gorshkov
We are solving the problem of scams and misinformation in web3. https://www.ciphercritic.com We collect opinions on crypto/ web3 projects and verify them in a matter of seconds.
I'm trying to solve the problem of repeat conversations while getting work/labor quotes from specialized labor like mechanics
Adith Mathialagan
I am walking in that grey area wanting to solve some problems not solved by other products and improve some features of already existing solutions.
Vlad Zivkovic
@adith_168 Solving problem from the ground up can be challenging, most of the companies are just improving existing solutions.
Ekrem Çetinkaya
Working on a better approach to consume very long YouTube videos
Bad crypto investments!
Michael Lappert
foodjuggler aims to tackle several challenges that many individuals face in the realm of food preparation and nutrition: - Food Waste Reduction: A significant amount of food is wasted when people are unsure of how to use leftover ingredients. foodjuggler offers innovative solutions to this problem by suggesting recipes based on what you already have. - Efficient Meal Planning: Planning balanced meals daily can be time-consuming and overwhelming. Our platform simplifies this process by generating diverse and nutritious recipes based on user preferences and available ingredients. - Nutrition Tracking: Many people struggle to maintain a healthy diet due to a lack of understanding of the nutritional content of their meals. FoodJuggler provides detailed nutritional information for each recipe, assisting users in making informed dietary decisions. - Community Engagement: foodjuggler aims to build a community where users can share their culinary experiences, exchange recipes, and learn from each other. This not only makes cooking more enjoyable but also enriches our collective knowledge of food and nutrition. By addressing these issues, FoodJuggler aims to make meal planning, cooking, and eating healthier more accessible and enjoyable, contributing to a more sustainable and health-conscious food culture. Btw. We launched and would love your support: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Vladimir Malyavko
Very often I can hear: I don't know what to do and what is my first step. Startups, newcomers etc. And our product is a "first step" when they don't know how to build a landing page and what to do with it.
Abrar Sami
Launching soon!
Dorik - Helping people build professional websites for their clients or themselves Quizbot - To help generate questions from long paragraphs of texts
Hazel Lim
Spending hours looking for a tour guide in the city I am visiting that starts at the exact time I want to start at a convenient meeting point. Building https://NarratedTours.com - you tell it where you are visiting, and it generates an audio walking tour guide for you, from anywhere you are, including any specific sites you really want to see.
Vlad Zivkovic
@byhazellim That's awesome! I travel a lot around the world, and I usually get some guide from tripadvisor to show me around.
Hazel Lim
@vladimir_zivkovic This is cool, as in, you buy physical guide books?
Erkin Bek
Hi! Our product helps: Managers to give objective feedback, for managers to see the progress of the company's work, employees to track their working time (if a project needs time tracking for customers), employees to improve their performance, Directors as a whole to look at the company and the data, not just the end result. P.S. Intelogos - https://shorturl.at/tIVW8 And this is just a small part of what we can give :)
Tim Smits
Smartphone distraction!
WorkHub is an AI-driven as well as affordable team efficiency platform. Our platform boosts communication, collaboration, and motivation, especially in hybrid workplace settings.
The pain of being stuck with generic emails as a Gen Z entrepreneur.
Marilena Nikou
Loss of productivity and time: Routine, boring, repetitive IT support issues that take time to resolve and do not offer any value.
Working on a product looking to help businesses get reliable and quality social media work (designs, copies, strategies) work at a fast rate (3-4 days) without the hassle of meeting every other day, or having to stick to "3 times per week" posting plans that agencies nowadays have.
Elissa Craig
Getting your podcast discovered by converting your webtraffic into podcast listens.
Othmane Khadri
Jumping from one tool to another, using different APIs, and paying for different subscriptions to build your SaaS or run a Workflow.
Svitlana Palamarchuk
bulk emails automation in Outlook
Max Yamp
Our mission is to help users in DeFi to succeed in this complex landscape by leveraging cutting-edge tech, and simple UX design. Hence the name One Click Crypto. Feel free to ask any questions! 🙂