Which platform is the best platform for marketing?

Ezgi Yeğinaltay
21 replies
To me, the best platform for marketing depends on various factors such as your target audience, industry, and marketing goals. For example, if your target audience is mainly young people, social media platforms like Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat might be the best option. If you are targeting a more professional audience, LinkedIn might be more effective. It is important to understand your target audience and the platforms they use the most. However, it's also worth noting that a multichannel approach could be more effective than focusing on just one platform.

Replies

Peri Besiraci
I think nowadays TikTok is the best option for marketing. Viral marketing may be one of the strategies I am most influenced by, and TikTok has a huge impact on this.
Carol Williams
I believe that the best platform for marketing ultimately depends on your specific product and target audience, but regardless, Product Hunt is a great platform to gain initial traction and feedback from the community.
Nora Hallaçyan
The type of your business, your target audience, and overall marketing goals will all influence the best marketing platform for you. For B2B businesses Linkedin, Twitter are best platforms however this doesn’t mean that this type of companies can’t use other platforms and be successful. For B2C businesses platforms like Tiktok or Instagram is great choice. These platforms can help to find the targeted audience faster. For C2C businesses Tiktok is the best platform but here the crucial part is to find targeted communities and also creating them. in order to find and create this communities platforms such as Discord or Slack can be helpful. However there is a platform that owns the best algorithm which is Tiktok. With a well done marketing strategy and hard-work businesses can reach their audiences.
Martha Snooper
I think YouTube is the best place because nowadays everyone like to watch videos rather than read or research for long. Also YouTube had addsense which attracts users.
Suraj Anjaana
Depend on services or producs ..... If you are selling services then i dont think snapchat or tik tok, FB, instagram can help you ..... If you are selling products then can get some hits from these platforms. For services i think linkedin is one of the best platform.
Devreet
I think this is totally dependent on your product and target audience. For example for an AI product, twitter is definitely the channel vs CPGs, tiktok is great.
Tedel
For marketing… what exactly? The best will depend on that answer. Anyway, I will give a quite likely contrarian answer: The best plaforms for marketing are open/free communities (collectively known as "the Fediverse"). They do not use algorithms so your reach is 100% all of the time. The problem is that today other social sites have more users. So it is a matter of making a choice: Would you rather keep paying commercial social networks for advertising for years? or would you rather start promoting open/free networks now so that in a few years your marketing will be free? I have been saying this since at least 2017 and most still prefer the former.
Richard Gao
I'd say reddit, very easy to target specific groups of people based on subreddit
Emmanuel Nwosu
In my opinion, I think the very first step is to identify the most natural way of marketing your product. And stay with me, this further drives you to identify the best method to push out marketing activities for that product. Let's say, I'm making an absolutely fun product, like a mock game or something. There's no way I want to create social media pages all over the internet as my first instinct. Matter of fact, creating social media pages isn't the best thing to do when you're trying to make a product heard or seen for the first time. It's best used as complement. Back to the game example. We all know games thrive on advertorials. Use that. Create UGC-like videos and leverage platforms that are heavily visual. Another product may not necessarily have the same approach. So, ideally, there is no "best" platform, in my opinion. Only a product-led marketing strategy. Great discussion here, @ezgiyeginaltay
Santiago Gutierrez
I think the answer to this question really depends on the specific needs and goals of your marketing campaign. Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, and what works well for one company might not work as well for another.