Which of the two - Wordpress or Webflow is better for SEO? And how is it better than the other?

Harshit Baranwal
11 replies

Replies

Danny Denhard
WordPress, why? It is designed to be understood by search engines and the plugin library is priceless. Webflow is designed for developers not search engines and many webflow sites struggle to rank
Viktor Brešan
@dannydenhard Could you please share the SEO plugins you have integrated into your WordPress site?
Launching soon!
I prefer WordPress over Webflow because it is better for SEO. WordPress has different plugins available, which makes it easy to do SEO.
Wordpress for now - mature tool with lots of plug-ins to help and support your SEO efforts
Iya Mendoza
Hmm I believe WordPress is mainly open-source content management system written, while Webflow is for web building and hosting. I personally used two before, and we use WebFlow in running web designs and other web building elements like GoDaddy or CloudFare, while WordPress is mainly like Elemento or Medium.
GamerSeo
The most important thing is a fast, efficient website with appropriate quality texts. Platroma doesn't really matter though wordpress is more accessible to beginners.
Tedel
Any of those two is good for SEO, but if you force me to choose, I would opt for WordPress.
Gaurav Goyal
As far as SEO is concerned, search engines will not differentiate between WordPress and Webflow. Since the WordPress ecosystem is way mature than Webflow, you can find tons of SEO tools and plugins there. Having said that, we use Webflow and it works perfectly fine as far as SEO is concerned. We chose Webflow primarily because of its template library.
Viktor Brešan
What was your choice and why? Are you satisfied with your decision?