Which Movies or Shows are You Guys Watching Right now?

Rick GEE
5 replies

Replies

George Burmistrov
The Rookie. Nathan Fillion is so good in this show.
Ann55
I'm rewatching Friends for the umpteenth time. Recently I faced the problem of finding a reliable site for watching movies and TV series for free. I know that there are a lot of such resources on the Internet, but many of them have disadvantages: advertising, poor video quality or inaccessibility of the desired content. I found a good resource https://ww14.soap2day.day/ . It provides an opportunity to watch a wide range of movies and TV series of different genres for free. I would especially like to note that there is no registration required on this site, which, in my opinion, makes it convenient to quickly watch your favorite movies. In addition, the site provides good quality videos without excessive advertising, which is a big plus compared to other similar resources. Does anyone have any experience using this site? I would like to hear your impressions and reviews about it.
techinon
I am watching salvage hunters and also writing articles about this. Check out my webpage salvage hunters gavin if you are true salvage hunters fan.