Which mobile app development platform is your favorite?

Vipra Dutta
8 replies

Replies

Jack Davies
Flutter's been pretty cool - easy to build high-quality native interfaces on both iOS and Android. But, always open to new tools.
Aaric Evans
ios development. to be fair nothing matters at the end of the day. a great UX and security are all that matters. especially when it comes to gaming, i have seen iPhones with half the specs handling games like those by hi end android phones. also it is beneficial to understand the impact of iOS on gaming industry https://www.nextbizthing.com/art...
Dennis Ashford
I had to teach myself to write code to build our platform FytFeed, and we did it in Flutter (because you get both iOS and Android). It is a cool code base with a lot of options and pretty easy to learn.
Christian Misael Prado Ciokler
Personally, my favorite mobile app development platform is React Native. I find it to be incredibly versatile and efficient, allowing me to build both iOS and Android apps using a single codebase. The vast array of open-source libraries and components available for React Native also makes development faster and more seamless. However, I always love exploring new technologies, and Flutter is definitely making impressive strides year after year. It's interesting to see how it's gaining momentum in the mobile app development space. I'm more skilled in JavaScript and TypeScript, so I tend to be more inclined to choose React Native.
We mostly use React Native and satisfied with it for many reasons)
Peyt Spencer Dewar
where's the react native option?