Which method of learning is more effective for you?

Sneha Nair
24 replies
A. Videos B. Docs (books)

Replies

Madeleine Lamou
combo of both + interactive apps
Ruslan.D
Mostly B: sometimes A:
Neha
Nice Question Sneha Books are better for learning because when we read, we pay closer attention and understand more. Watching videos can lead to distractions and make it harder to remember what we learned. BUT When it comes to learning about new features, functionalities, implementation methods, and innovative concepts, videos are often more effective than text content. In social media and other platforms, videos are especially beneficial as they offer engaging visual demonstrations and make it easier to grasp complex ideas.
Anatolii
The B option for sure. First of all, it's much easier to quickly find an exact piece of information you need using a basic search through a doc. Second, the information presented on paper is absorbed better. At least, for me personally.
Christian Misael Prado Ciokler
Videos and docs work together like a charm! So, when I'm learning something new or brushing up on old concepts, I usually start with the official docs. Then, I move on to watching videos that demonstrate practical applications. But you know what? The real magic happens when I actually put all that newfound knowledge into action. That's when those concepts really start to stick in my brain.
Konok Nazmul
Definitely videos! They're way more engaging and immersive than boring old books. Who has time to read when you can watch and learn? Videos all the way!
Nuno Reis
Mostly A Sometimes B But almost always C: Learn by doing
santosh karanam
B Docs, BOOKS Some times A when concepts are difficult to explain on text
Kate Smith
I find myself leaning towards videos nowadays as they offer more detailed and succinct explanations. However, video content tends to focus on specific problem-solving. Although I read less these days, I firmly believe that the most significant advantage of reading books lies in 'systematic learning,' which is indispensable for improving one's professional competence
Nick Anisimov
A + B + Practice. Learning without practice is not effective.
Arbaaz
Teaching is the best way to learn!
Heleana Grace
I may sound biased because I already work in that industry but... video 🙈
Jordan Ostrikoff
personally talking about what I have learned, specifically teaching it to someone helps me learn best and get insights that I haven't thought of before. I try to teach something quickly as i can after learning it.
Ali Shah Lakhani
C. I prefer to Headbutt my way towards anything I am trying to learn. So TLDR: Doing/Actions/Building something helps Currently I'm headbutting towards starting a product agency @ madeofzero.com lol