Which Graphics Design Tool are you using to design Threads by Instagram post designs?

Chaitanya Badave
13 replies
Threads from Instagram has been out for almost a week now, and like you, I'm curious if any Graphic Designing tools have introduced templates specifically for Threads. It would be helpful to know what the recommended resolution is for designing Graphics for Threads posts as well. When it comes to graphics for Threads, are you designing specifically for Threads or utilizing the existing ones with 1080px from Instagram?

Replies

Malav Warke
Let’s agree we all have been hooked to the Threads App from Instagram creating memes about Threads…. I’m excited to share Threads Design Templates with you. 🚀 We have been working on this for a couple of weeks and finally revealing Post Design Templates for Threads Instagram coming from our Muse by Creatosaurus team. Do support us on Product Hunt - https://www.producthunt.com/post... Do try out Threads Design Templates by Creatosaurus and share your feedback with us. It will be really helpful to improve the product further.
Chaitanya Badave
@malavwarke Hey, thanks. Just checked out the designs! They are stunning and none of them are repeated in terms of creativity! Good job :) All the best for the launch!
Karen White
I've been using Figma recently. It's collaborative and super flexible for design mockups. For quick templates, Canva's a lifesaver though.
Chaitanya Badave
@karenwhitewings Good to know. Yeah Canva is among the first tool I started using in childhood days. Though some features like BG Remover, Resize & most of the assets have been available only in Pro version.
Thomas Hansen
The run down of the difference between Threads and Twitter ==> https://oracle.ainiro.io/article...
Chaitanya Badave
@thomas_hansen5 Do you have any info about Graphic Designs Ideal Resolution for Threads?
Alex Petruchio
I am not using Threads, Twitter is enough.
Austin Nguyen | Afforai
Canva is my go-to
Kunal Mehta
At ProApp, we utilize a combination of industry-standard graphics design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva, Figma to create captivating and visually appealing Threads by Instagram post designs. These tools allow us to unleash our creativity and deliver high-quality designs tailored to your needs.
Sandra Pressley
I am not using threads I am addicted to InstaPro
Joe
We have just launched Modyfi as a new graphic design tool. We use it to create content for Threads.