Which entrepreneur inspires you the most and why?

Tornike Tsiramua
10 replies
From the modern entrepreneur, I follow Brian Chesky, great journey and story.

Replies

Shaw McKean
heard a phenomenal interview with ryan petersen, flexport ceo, on 20 min vc. guy seems super low ego and all-around awesome
ISTIAK AHMAD
Elon Musk is my go-to inspiration. His audacious goals, relentless pursuit of innovation, and the sheer belief in pushing boundaries light up my entrepreneurial spirit. Every challenge is a launchpad for success! Who's your source of inspiration?
Sia
Jensen Huang, cofounder and CEO of nVidia.
Oeneril
it's Bill Gates. All of my careers began with his OS and Internet Explorer. Although his aggressive methods were sometimes evacuated, I respect him as an entrepreneur for creating a product and delivering enthusiasm around the world.
Sharon Lee
Brian Chesky's journey is truly inspiring. What specific aspects of his story resonate with you the most?
Tornike Tsiramua
@sharonnleeee I love the way he and his team started AirBNB, they were visiting houses, taking pictures and than publish, and now they've built a multi-billion dollar company
Pris
Any self-made entrepreneurs inspires me the most, I do not really have a preference as all shares different perspective and view points in their life which i find quite interesting! For example, mark cuban, elon musk, steve jobs. Their story is inspirational and motivates people in a different way than others. To be honest, It does not need to be famous people, as long as they tried and put in effort as I believe the hardest part is not giving up.
Nick
Larry Broughton, US Army Special Forces (Green Beret), Best Selling Author, Hotelier, Multiple Business Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer
Yogita Gholap
Ratan Tata inspires me with his visionary leadership and commitment to social responsibility.
Imran Razak
For me it’s Tim Cook and Brian Chesky.