Vlad Zivkovic
63 replies

Replies

Yaroslav Dzyoma
Mailchimp and considering switching. Don't like UI/UX
Tanay from Stacks
Mailbluster and Instantly
Frank Sondors
@tanaylakhani did you try salesforge.ai yet?
Tanay from Stacks
@profy17 Not yet, but happy to try it out. Quick question - Can I use it without AI? I like to keep my outreach simple - in the first email.
Weiru (Launching Vizard now)💜
Mailchimp...but must say it's not the most user friendly tool out there
Pradeep Kumar M
MailChimp and intercom
Graham Wood
Interable and sendgrid
Çağla Çağlar
Hi Vlac, we've recently launched a new AI-powered email marketing platform called Mailscibe. It has a very user-friendly and easy-to-navigate interface. I would highly recommend you to check out Mailscibe when you get a chance and see what it has to offer. I'm confident it will greatly streamline your tasks. https://mailscribe.com/
Çağla Çağlar
@vladimir_zivkovic Could you please send me your feedback? Your insights were super helpful, especially when I was working on UX now 😅😅
Kimberly Gonzalez
We're pretty hooked on Mailchimp for its user-friendly design and extensive features. But for more personalized, behavior-driven email flows, we find ourselves turning to Intercom.
Darya Krakaviak
Mailchimp and HubSpot for us
Ryker Emerson
Sendgrid, what you think about this tool?
Todd Sabo
Zoho campaigns and Zoho Marketing Automation
Todd Sabo
@vladimir_zivkovic It's a great platform for small business and it's come a long way. The Marketing Automation tool has been under a re-development for the past two years, but should be much improved when released.
Elena Tsemirava
Mailchimp and Klaviyo
Jijo John
TextCraft AI helps marketers streamline their email communication with AI-powered writing suggestions, enhancing professionalism and efficiency. We are launching on the 20th. This is going to revolutionize how you write and read emails. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Marlene Konu
I'm using Systeme io so far :)
Anna Carmichael
We use Mailchimp, but always open to new ideas!
Nina Austria | Afforai
we use hubspot!