Which day of the week do you feel the most productive, and why?

Sumo
11 replies

Replies

Rishabh R
None. Some days I feel product, some days I won't. Its part of my life, and I have started to embrace it. Everyone is different
Sumo
@rishabhravindran Yes, consistency doesn't have to be hustling all the time. Sometimes taking a break is part of the bigger process.
liaee marry
I see Wednesday. Because Saturday and Sunday are resting a lot, Monday is sluggish, Tuesday is just a little bit of work. So Wednesday is the most productive day of the week for me connect 4
Sumo
@liaee_marry nice pov. I wonder is it consistently the most productive day? or does it switch sometimes?
David
Friday. It is a weekend so I feel most productive because there is little mental pressure compared to the rest of the weekdays❤️
Sumo
@davidwin I've felt that sometimes ngl. The idea of not having to work for the next days boosts motivation for sure.
Sandipan Haldar
I work in sprints when I am focused on one thing for 3 consecutive days and then the rest of the time I am not pushing as hard.
Shaker
Tuesday and Wednesday. Usually, on Mondays, we need some time to get organized and gradually get into work mode. Thursdays and Fridays are often used to refine previous work and tie up loose ends, while also anticipating the weekend break. Therefore, I believe that Tuesday and Wednesday are the days when work efficiency is at its highest.