Which CRM would you recommend for an early SaaS?

Thomas
9 replies
Which CRM would you recommend for an early SaaS? The main goal is to consolidate support messages, information from Stripe, and usage data for our app for each user.

Replies

Mehmet Perk
Crisp.chat is a webchat with a light CRM, it is quite good. Another option would be Coda (or Airtable, but I personally don't like Airtable, it has a poor performance).
Alessandro Valentini
I would say Pipedrive is a great starting point for small companies. It's quite flexible, easy to use, less bloated than HubSpot (the free version is cool too, but when you hit the paywall it's a big ticket), and it integrates with Stripe. The Pipedrive team is also quite active and they have improved the tool so much in the last years. It's also quite affordable compared to the competition.
Christian Pezzin
@alessandro_valentini thanks Alessandro for this tip. I piggy-back on your comment with a question: does Pipedrive allow integration with other systems? Thomas is mentioning Stripe, and it would be cool if you connect the 2 platforms and any other sources of information. In any case, a scalable solution could be the best here, start small and simple and then grow in the future. Have you thought about Salesforce?
Alessandro Valentini
@pezzin I have used Salesforce in several organisations and I would seriously recommend against it. It's super bloated, a mix of different platforms that haven't been streamlined at all, not to talk about the absurd setups. Worst experience ever. Pipedrive integrates with tons of platforms, including Stripe.
Vedran Rasic
If you're prospecting on LinkedIn --- LeadDelta (voted #1 SaaS for 2022 here on Product Hunt). We are adding CSV upload and many new features. Take it for a spin!
Ka Ling Wu
A founder friend suggested me to use HubSpot from day one. So I sticked with that. And someone told me about https://www.folk.app/ recently. But I am not sure whether HS or Folk would solve what you are looking for.
Kisha Anderson
I'd recommend Hubspot. It has everything you are looking for and you'll be able to scale as well.
Unknown User
Hubspot 100% - the free version has everything you need as an early SaaS. You can scale with the CRM too. ($) I also know Monday.com just launched a CRM. Is very visual as a Project Management tool so I assume it will be the same for the CRM.