Which book(s) do you plan to read this month?

Swapnil D Puranik
35 replies
I am currently reading India That Is Bharat by J Sai Deepak and Discipline is Destiny by Ryan Holiday.

Replies

Carter Michael
Finally going to start Atomic Habits! Have had it on my shelf for a good week now after procrastinating its purchase. Going to finish Can't Hurt Me and have just finished The Toll.
Swapnil D Puranik
@carter_barnett Yep! He came out with the book, because newsletter blew up!
Swapnil D Puranik
@carter_barnett that is a solid line-up Carter. I haven't read Atomic Habits yet, but I have been subscribed to the newsletter well before the book came out, I hear I won't miss out on much - but let's see. Thanks for sharing and actively participating in the discussion, Carter! 👍
Carter Michael
@swapdp_01 Didn't know he had an active newsletter - might have to subscribe after the book to get some lesson reminders.
Charlotte Chiang
'Message Machine' by Jag Singh & Oliver Aust =D
Swapnil D Puranik
@charmandro Just read the synopsis, sounds interesting. Would love to know your thoughts when you are done. Thanks for sharing, Charlotte!
LisaKim
I have started reading The Way of Integrity by Martha Beck. So far, very good!
Swapnil D Puranik
@mycelebs_elle Lovely read, Elisabeth. I haven't read it myself, but I know few people who have and they are all praises. Thanks for sharing!
David Cagigas
48-Hour Start-up: From Idea to Launch in 1 Weekend by Fraser Doherty
Swapnil D Puranik
@edworking sweet! Thanks for sharing, David! 👍
Daniel Do
Launching soon!
I want to dive deeper into experimentation so going to read "Trustworthy Online Controlled Experiments: A Practical Guide to A/B Testing" by Ron Kohavi, Diane Tang, and Ya Xu.
Swapnil D Puranik
@pm_optimizer Amazing! Love it when there are books with such a specific niche. Reader comes out much richer on the other side. Adding this to my list. Thanks for sharing!
The power of letting go by John Purkiss :)
Swapnil D Puranik
@sandradjajic Sounds interesting. What are you hoping will be your takeaway from the book. Thanks for sharing, Sandra.
Sandra Salis
Competition demystified: a radically simplified approach to business strategy- Greenwald, Bruce C
Swapnil D Puranik
@sandra_salis It is a classic! Enjoy reading. Thanks for sharing, Sandra!
Carter Michael
@sandra_salis Just checked it out on Amazon and it looks super interesting!
Jerryton
Don't sell make them buy
bryce burnworth
I am reading 10% happier. It's helping me stay calm 1 week into my products launch!
Bogdan Popa
Started "The Dark Forest" by Liu Cixin. Read "The Three Body Problem" last year and was blown away by it.
Swapnil D Puranik
@bpopa amazing! So many fiction books coming up, I should seriously consider restart reading fiction! Thanks for sharing, Bogdan!
Veselin Kostov
As someone working on a new marketplace, I'm fortunate to have stumbled on "The Cold Start Problem" by Andrew Chen. It's my must-read in the next 2 weeks. @swapdp_01 if this is your first book that you read by Ryan Holiday, I definitely recommend checking out the rest. Simply amazing!
Swapnil D Puranik
@veselin_kostov I have heard about that one, do let me know your thoughts on the book once done. I am following this particular series by Ryan, have read Ego Is The Enemy and Obstacle Is The Way. Got my numbers mixed up, but GREAT value nonetheless! 👍
Jingying Huang
I'm currently reading Cross the Chasm and plan to read Growth Hacker and INSPIRED: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love.
Swapnil D Puranik
@jyfhuang WOW! I have read Growth Hacker - great handy resource, and Inspired is an engaging read for PMs/PLG orgs. Thanks for sharing, Jingying! 👍
Albert Zhou
The Design Of Everyday Things By Don Norman. Plan to finish it this month.
Sidra Arif Ali
It ends with us. I have heard a lot about it.
David
Currently going through mindset by carol dweck
Michael Silber
Sourdough: or, Lois and Her Adventures in the Underground Market by Robin Sloan. I bought it a few years ago and it sat on my bookshelf. I need to clear out some of these unread books before I buy any new ones. So far I'm digging the author's rendering of the San Francisco tech scene.