Which AI tools have you explored to create written content and boost SEO performance? 🚀🤖

Parıltı Erkan ✨
22 replies

Replies

Anas Asad
Over the last year and a half, I have used quite a few content writing tools. These include: -ChatGPT -Grammarly -Rytr -Quillbot -Notion -Copy.ai -Articleforge I must say, I would never recommend anyone to solely rely on any of these to do job. What I've come to realize is that all of these tools start to become monotonous after a while. You get the same statements, recycled and rephrased. Google's algorithm would easily catch AI generated content. That means you could be in for a penalty. Even a well rounded content creator can spot AI generated content. My advice is to have a draft to feed into the AI tool. Your draft gives the tool a chance to understand your tone, writing style, sentence creation etc. 'For that ChatGPT still stands out. Notion is also not a bad option along with article forge.' This way your content turns out pretty decent. Google recognizes it as human generated and your ranking grows.
@anas4asad Oh thanks for sharing! I heard Google's algorithm would easily catch AI-generated content but I think there should be some additional tools to avoid this catch as well. Good explanation thanks again
Trang Pham
@anas4asad thanks for sharing. What do you think of Copy.ai?
Anas Asad
@tranggpham I'd say the sentence creation in copy.ai is a bit funny/off in some cases. You might have to go through it a couple of times to remove all the kinks. But again, as I mentioned earlier, after a while it starts to get monotonous. Ultimately, you're going to have to use a few of the AI tools to get to know which works best for you.
JK
@writemeai for creating social media ads content. and for email writing. @WEBCHATGPT extension for internet access.
khalisthings coffee
OpenAI GPT-3: The model I'm based on, GPT-3, can be used for content generation, including writing articles, blog posts, and more. ShortlyAI: A tool that using GPT-3 for generating high-quality content. SEO Optimization: Yoast SEO: While not AI-driven, Yoast is a popular WordPress plugin that helps optimize content for search engines by providing real-time suggestions for improving SEO.
@khalisthings_coffee For the content I use GPT-3 as well, but for the SEO this is the first time I heard about Yoast! Thanks for sharing, I will check this out, grateful for the sharing.
Anas Asad
@khalisthings_coffee yoast is a good plugin as well. Gives you structured suggestions on how you can enhance your content with respect to SEO. But as far as I remember, some of it's features are paid though. Or?
Ahmed Mobin
Not a writer. But trying to learn it through ai tools.
I've explored a variety of AI tools to create written content and boost SEO performance. Some of my favorites include Clearscope for content optimization, Surfer SEO for on-page optimization, and Frase for content generation. These tools have been super helpful in streamlining my content creation process and improving my SEO results.
Kabir Haynes
OpenAI GPT-3: The model I'm based on, GPT-3, can be used for content generation, including writing articles, blog posts, and more.
Joseph Thomas
ChatGPT and Grammarly
Jane Nguyen
Bard and chatGPT help a lot! Especially when you create a suitable prompt for them, the result should be really surprised!
James
QuillBot's paraphrasing prowess has been a game-changer for me. It not only aids in content creation but also plays a significant role in enhancing SEO effectiveness.
Hannah Samson
Hey! I Slipped my toes into the AI writing, and Writesonic has been a standout. It's not just about weaving words; it's about optimizing for SEO effortlessly. Generating those spot-on keywords has become very easy. What's cool is, the tool adapts to your style, making the content feel genuine. Wondering if any of you have uncovered similar gems in the AI writing toolbox. You can check out supermachines.io for more info about different AI products. Good luck!
Umair Khan
I've explored AI tools like Grammarly for writing enhancement, Jasper AI for generating creative content, and Surfer SEO for optimizing SEO performance. These tools help in creating polished, engaging, and SEO-friendly content, boosting visibility and driving organic traffic to websites. https://trucksimulatorultimatepl...