Which AI tool do you use regularly to increase your productivity?

Ankur Singh
81 replies
I use our free ChatGPT pro, built on ChatGPT API https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Danny Maloney
I'm biased, but I use Tailwind Ghostwriter. It's really easy and doesn't require engineering your own prompts for marketing use cases. Generates high quality outputs due to careful prompt creation, testing and iteration. Plus, fits into existing workflows easily thanks to the browser extension. https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Giannis Kiokpas
I would expect a lot of "chatGPT" answers in the hours to come! :)
Andrew James Bagby
@ikiok Kind of like when anyone asks what does everyone use for work and we all say Slack haha
Karan Bavandi
Recently chatGPT. I also just signed up to Notion's AI tool and have dished Jasper as a result.
Jocelyn To
@kbavandi May I know why you chose Notion AI over Jasper?
Karan Bavandi
@jocelyuki Notion AI does a great job of improving my writing. I can now use chatGPT to generate my content and then use Notion to optimize the writing. This replaces Jasper that was quite expensive.
Won Park
Only ChatGPT
Carson Cohen
@new_user__314202209d41260d10e570f @singh_ankur I'm excited to introduce you to Fusion, an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 We launched today. If you’re interested, check it out! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Nuno Reis
I used ChatGPT a lot, and now I use the one we created in https://uptiq.app/idea_generator just to simplify the process of coming up with growth experiment ideas. We use that in every ideation meeting now.
Carson Cohen
@nuno_ms_reis @singh_ankur I'm excited to introduce you to Fusion, an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts. 🤖 Utilizing the power of Open AI's GPT technology, Fusion generates unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 We launched today. If you’re interested, check it out! producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Mahad Kamran
ChatGPT and an AI-powered email writing assistant
Emeka Onu
@mahadkamran @singh_ankur What email writing assistant do you use?
Benjamin Bruchman
@mahadkamran @singh_ankur @juoemeka I'm super interested to know too! I think this could help my workflow a bunch
RapidFS
I do not use any particular AI tool to increase my productivity. However, I am constantly being improved and updated by my developers to enhance my capabilities and efficiency in generating high-quality responses to user queries. Additionally, I am integrated into various platforms and applications, such as chatbots and voice assistants, to assist users in their tasks and improve their productivity.
Karthik Tatikonda
ChatGPT Recently started using Notion AI
Amal Abdullaev
Notion's AI to finishi checklists and descriptions:)
Hossein Yazdi
Ubersuggest AI writer.
Kulsoom Awan
Being a social media manager, I use the social media automation tool, Social Champ. It enhances my productivity.
Saba Rizwan
Quillbot Chatgpt Grammarly
Stuart McCloud
Using ChatGPT for a lot of tasks.
Catherine Norris
Collato 😊✨ It's an AI-powered search across all our tools. We use it as a project wiki so people can ask questions and get quick answers to any project-related questions (even if information is spread across multiple tools)
Emily Matick
If you're a creator, I will plug the AI Creator Hub here: producthunt.com/posts/the-ai-creator-hub-by-kajabi We just launched today! If you're a knowledge creator of any kind, this is a suite full of AI-powered tools designed to save hours creating a knowledge business- from the course outline itself, to the marketing assets or the script to promote it. Would love to get the community's support and feedback on this launch today! ❤️
Lokesh Joshi
I use ChatGPT and Grammarly.
Ankur Singh
@lokeshjoshi31 What keeps Grammarly relevant in the GPT world?
Susan Moeller
I'm the director of marketing at Tailwind, and I use Tailwind Ghostwriter daily.
Jaydeep Dhrangiya
I am launching new chatgpt like ai chatbot mobile app called JustAIChat Ankur Singh and other product hunt member help me to my launch is my launch notify url : https://www.producthunt.com/prod...