Which AI art generator do you like best?

Zeng
14 replies

Replies

Golu Kaka
Have you ever tried D-ID Studio. It's awesome when you need ai video from image.
Thomas Alan
Based solely on the user experience, I would say I like the Photoleap app on my Phones the most. I prefer mobile applications when they are well designed and Photoleap is one of my favorites so far for generating AI art. I do wish the end result was higher quality (file sizes). If I'm going old school and using a desktop of laptop, then probably DreamStudio by Stable Diffusion because of the control and focus. I like the art MidJourney produces but don't like having to use Discord to produce it. Too many distractions for ADHD people like me. haha.
Zeng
@tasmilie Thank you Thomas for your recommendation. Photoleap is awesome. And I have see your creation, they are breathtaking. I do agree with you that dream is one of the best. I started to use midjourney, making art from discord is kind of tricky.😃
Harshavardhan Reddy
@tasmilie Thanks for your suggestion, I will try it too...
Mert Demirdelen
IRMO - AI Art Dream Studio is my all time favorite so far.
Richard Gao
Stable Diffusion since it's free. I have a beefy enough computer to run it. But if I didn't then I would probably use Dreamstudio. Which AI art generator do you use? For the record, I'm currently developing a web API that allows you to integrate Stable Diffusion into your app with minimal coding knowledge. If you're interested, check out the discord server in my bio or my twitter.
Zeng
@richard_gao2 Thank you Richard! I am using Nightcafe Studio. The SD v2.0 is amazing. I will check your discord server, sounds incredible.
Zeng
@srelbo Beautiful images made from Elbo. I have added Elbo Art to my list.😉 https://lnk.bio/aiartplatform-zeng Thanks for making such an awesome tool.
Kamleto Pdokin
There are multiple AI art generator in market but I Like AI Mirror
Maki Jonsin
I utilize an AI art prompts platform for generating images. On this platform, you can explore numerous prompt examples that inspire creativity. Additionally, there's a built-in prompt generator for crafting unique and engaging AI-generated artworks.