Where to find content ideas?

Having trouble coming up with content ideas?⁠ Make sure you read this post! If possible, make a screenshot and save it for a later use. πŸ”–β  ⁠ ⁠Here you can find inspiration: – Answer the public – Blog posts – Your top performing posts – Canva – Facebook groups – Chat GPT – Customer or client feedback – Pinterest – Instagram explore page – Semrush – Your product or freebies – Polls/Question boxed in Stories And where do you get your ideas from?

Replies

Nitin Joshi
@diana_akchura yes! I always explore reddit and subreddits...and never disappoint.
Xavier JJ
@diana_akchura What do you do in subreddits?
Nitin Joshi
@diana_akchura @xavier_jj there are subreddit for each industry niche. people talk about problems, or have question related to new things. So you can explore that and write content for that or you can answer that question.
Diana Akchurina
They also recommend Slack communities, I have never tried
Nitin Joshi
@diana_akchura can you suggest some slack communities?
Simona O'Neill
@diana_akchura Slack communities are great! I am a member of RevGenius Slack and it's great for sharing ideas, asking questions and getting feedback. They have various channels including marketing. I'm in the process of starting a new Slack community for creators too :-)
Daxeel Soni
Really helpful. I have bookmarked it. I use Viralify to get trending ideas. It gives out of the box with every click in seconds.
Mayowa Oladokun
Well i’d say Google, Instagram and Pinterest.
Answer the public used to my go-to platform until Chat GPT come alive :) Now, it's the combination of best performing content, popular blog pages, semrush, and chatgpt!
Mansi Trivedi
Personally I love Reddit, best source of meme material and fun stuff!!
Max
Hey there! Thanks for sharing these great content ideas. As someone who's about to launch my own product, I'm always looking for ways to stay inspired and come up with fresh ideas. Do you have any tips or advice for launching a product successfully? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Also, I would be honored if you could check out my product when it's ready and provide some feedback. You can click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's live. Thanks for your help!
Business Marketing with Nika
@stylar_max Engage with community, create one (for sure on more social media platforms and give them value). :-)
Vincent Xu
Launching soon!
Hey there! I came across your post and I must say, your content ideas are on point! I especially love the suggestion of using Canva for inspiration. I'm actually in the process of launching my own product soon and I would love to hear your thoughts and advice on how to make it a success. It's a productivity tool that helps streamline workflows and increase efficiency. Once it's live, I would be thrilled if you could give it a try and provide some feedback. I've enabled the "Notify" button so you can get notified when it's ready. Your insights would be invaluable! Thanks in advance for your support and I look forward to hearing from you!
@cen_xu Sure, can we connect on LinkedIn? Message me.
Tiange Ling
From games I play
Sahil Kumar
Linked or X as well.
qiufeng
That's a comprehensive list of sources for content ideas! I spend 3-4 hours a day on gpt and it's been a perfect teacher for me!
David F
Read. Read and follow from difference sources who you both agree with and disagree, and both inside and outside your domain of expertise.
David F
@jordan_lund Jordan, this app looks awesome! Being somewhat of a fitness buff, the big challenge, I know for most people is to stick-with-it, and stay motivated. Ardor looks like it does a great job of addressing that. So many stories to tell - from being a health and wellness app, to a virtual personal trainer, looks like it has great potential for widespread adoption. Happy to discuss further if you'd like.
Alex
Did you Check Bard?
Devreet
I also think relevant newsletters in your industry are super helpful to stay up with current events!
@devreetdulay Good point! BTW, I also have my own newsletter. So if you are interested you can sign up. I usually send them weekly. :-)
Ira M. Cassidy
Personally I love Reddit
Nayab Aman
for SaaS and tech content, you can follow https://shareyoursaas.com/
Yemi Oyepeju
Always dropping gems πŸ’Ž