Where do you see your product in the next five years?

Nabeel Amir
27 replies

Replies

Viacheslav Ustinov
If the product is successful, I hope to sell it in 5 years, because during this time you can get very tired of the project, which will harm both the project itself and the team. And in 5 years I see myself working on a new project, as a full stack in an existing team, or as a founder.
Fabio Lonardoni
I've deloped an AI solution to support readers in classify news and preventing disinformation. AI is an important technology which is not going to replace our job but it's going to support us in our daily life/job. So I hope I can support people as much as possible with HyperNews. In the next 5 years I hope my solution can be an important way to read news.
Mansi Trivedi
On every cool website I know! It's the dream!
Stephen Maden
I do not own any product yet.
Grace Bates
Exciting to think about the future! I see our product becoming an industry standard, redefining how AI industry operates.
Mihajlo Kovacevic
Moving the meme world from it being on many social networks, to being on only one, Dumbbe.
Daniel Evans
Our product will become the go-to choice for [specific use case], empowering users with cutting-edge tools and unparalleled convenience.
Gavin Marshall
The future looks bright! I see our product expanding its user base exponentially, becoming an integral part of businesses across various sectors.
Leo Cobain
I foresee our product becoming an integral part of educational institutions, revolutionizing how students learn and engage with content.
Luke Bryant
Looking forward to a more personalized user experience, with our product adapting to individual preferences and evolving with each user.
Leon Fisher
The next five years will see our product embracing the gig economy, providing tools and features tailored for freelancers and independent professionals.
Ruslan.D
hmm AI tech developing so fast .. seems my app will be completely redone with it oriented on voice recognition and prediction and i guess all the products will go this way
Eric Savina
This one is an easy one. With the right OEM partnerships, I can envision Canvid.com being installed by default on all new PCs.
Michael
Love this question! Orba will be helping 500+ startups convert their website visitors faster.
Chalie Clark
I don't have personal products or plans for the future.
Alvaro Villalba Perez
We try to keep timelines super short. I always say that a startup goes as fast as it collects feedback. So we move informed by real data
Hussein Hashish
supporting the largest global loyalty network
Diksha Patro B
It's hard to say now. Though I appreciate consistency and persistence, one needs to know when to sunset a product if there's no enough demand. Been working on the product for the last 2-3 months, now working on marketplace launches (including on PH in the next 45 days). Currently launched on StartupStage, would love to receive your support - startupstage.app/startups/quesai.
Igwe Praise
Being the "Go-to" streaming platform.
Katya Firyan
I see that in 5 years Textok.com becomes a happy place for all the corporate writers out there. It's hard enough to write for a living. We're growing Textok to address that pain.