Where do you find your UX designers?

Meng
11 replies
Hey PH Founders, I am curious about where you find your UX designers for your product?

Replies

Benjamin Boman
Asking my existing connections. I've been trying to network more with folks with this skillset on Twitter. How about you?
Meng
I am so active on twitter, I should have been more active! @benjaminboman Do you network online or offline? Would love to hear more about your experience
Jonathan Tahiry
Well, found mine from another startup friend 🤔 do you need one?
Meng
@jonathantahiry Thank you but actually I am a UX designer and I wanted to do my research and understand my customers! :D
Neel Patel
Make friends with them. I love talking with them. So much that I wifed one ;) @jinkal_patel1
Max
Launching soon!
When it comes to finding UX designers, there are a few avenues you can explore. One option is to reach out to your professional network and see if anyone can recommend someone they've worked with before. Personal recommendations can often lead to finding great talent. Another option is to utilize online platforms and communities that are dedicated to connecting designers with startups. Websites like Dribbble, Behance, and LinkedIn can be great resources for finding UX designers who specialize in product design. Additionally, you can consider posting job listings on job boards and websites that cater specifically to design professionals. This can help attract designers who are actively looking for new opportunities. As for launching your product, congratulations! It's an exciting milestone. My advice would be to focus on building a strong community around your product. Engage with potential users, gather feedback, and make improvements based on their needs. Building a loyal user base can be incredibly valuable in the long run. Once your product is live, I'd be more than happy to provide feedback and support. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button so I can stay updated on your launch. Best of luck with your product!
Elizabeth
No Fiverr, Upwork and nothing similar. Only Twitter (or X) 😉
Meng
@barbararvgd Do you follow some designers? Or you search on X? :D
Aaron Lewis
I've had an incredible experience working with a UX designer named Daniel Martin. He is also really good at brand identity design and content creation. He doesn't charge much for his subscription. You should definitely check out his website: hiredsm.com