When searching for a restaurant, bar or any place you want to try - how do you go on about it?

Johannes Meyer
6 replies
Did you ever have problems with trustworthy reviews and ratings on restaurants and other places on the old-school review platforms and have since then started using other sources to get a better overview of places to go? Let me know how you go about to find the next restaurant/bar/museum/other place you will visit.

Replies

Bose Fumilayo Omodamisi
Finding the perfect spot to eat or explore is always an adventure. 😄I'm an avid traveler myself, and when it comes to discovering new places, I usually rely on a mix of traditional review platforms and newer sources like blogs and social media. Trustworthy reviews can sometimes be a challenge, but cross-referencing opinions from different platforms often helps.Speaking of travel, I recently had a chance to stay in some Broadbeach hotels, which was a pretty good experience. It's all about exploring and trying new things, right?
Demi Jones
I usually use google maps.
Launching soon!
I prefer google maps; If I can't find enough information about the place I want to visit, I use TripAdvisor.
Mary
I look for the reviews but don't rely on them. Instead, I prefer if anyone in my friends' circle has tried it or not.
Diter Knobloch
Especially given that there are so many eateries, if you would like to impress the visitor with anything. But I can personally urge you to go to a nice restaurant and experience it for yourself so that you may subsequently bring it to your institution. For me, Oda House is the best illustration of one of these eateries. My family and I frequently visit since we all enjoy Georgian food. Additionally, there is always variety, something new to try, and a welcoming staff, which is already a win considering how often the mood for a subsequent meal depends on it.
Archana Inani
There are a few different ways you can go about searching for a restaurant, bar, or other place to try: Use a search engine: You can use a search engine like Google to search for specific types of places, such as "best Italian restaurants in New York City," and browse through the results. Use a review website or app: Sites like Yelp and TripAdvisor allow you to search for places to eat and drink, read reviews from other customers, and find out more information about the venue. Ask for recommendations: You can ask friends, family, or colleagues for recommendations on where to eat or drink. You can also ask locals when you are traveling to a new place.