When it comes to marketing, which app do you use the most? any niche apps no one know about?

John Koo
9 replies
What are some unconventional tips and tricks that people might not know? To start, my colleagues and I always check G2.com and Getapp.com to find competitors. By reading the reviews on those sites, you can gain a deeper understanding of your customers. Then we click his/her username to see what other apps he/she is using, and it gives us a clearer picture of their work process Would you mind sharing yours with hunters here?

Replies

Denis Anisimov
Very niche app, but highly recommend: https://sparktoro.com/ I use it from time to time to find relevant people who are influencing our target audience. Then research what they're talking about and the engagement they have. This helps adjust our outreach messages, and marketing materials. Lots of other uses cases!
Richard Gao
Probably twitter for marketing Post about my AI tool evoke-app.com almost every day haha
John Koo
@richard_gao2 yes. actively promoting your app on social media is important.
Carter Michael
I really like Similarweb to get an idea of how much traffic a certain site/competitor is getting. Helps if you're looking at someone established in your niche and see they're on the decline/not getting lots of traffic to begin with.
Carmela Padasas
Yes for research G2 , capterra and PH Twitter and email for communicating Tiktok to earn more views
Adham Dannaway
For Twitter I love Hypefury. It makes life a lot easier with scheduled posts, auto retweets, and organising content.
Max Burns
This podcast is really amazing. Thanks for the sharing. BallSportsPro