When do you first check your social media in the day?

Scott Carson
137 replies
a. As soon as I get up b. Not till afternoon c. All-time, anytime d. Other

Replies

Aaron O'Leary
I unfortunately check first thing, it's become a habit that I really need to break, that and getting off as many social medias as possible
Sinay Salomon
@aaronoleary same here, I have started uninstalling my social media every 3 days to break the habit, as I found that the app time limit doesn't always work.
Irina Haupt
Way too early! I am trying to make it a habit to check it later in the day, because I have noticed that it can influence your daily mood so much.
Dan Borel
Answer a). As soon as I wake up, I immediately go to check social networks
Philip Snyder
@danone I can definitely understand why you would want to check your social media as soon as you wake up in the morning. For me, I like to check it after I've gotten out of bed, taken a shower, and eaten breakfast. I find that if I check it first thing, I'm more likely to get sucked into the scrolling vortex and end up wasting a lot of time.
Jason Andries
Even though I know it's a bad habit, I check it a) as soon as I get up
Elif Şahinduran
as soon as I get up, though I want to limit myself more
Murali Gottumukkala
d. Only after I start my work
Maria Noemi Hernandez
Hate to admit it but, as soon as I get up! I live in the future (According to my family, time difference) So when I wake up the first thing I do is catch up with all the messages on the different social media platforms So yes, as soon as I get up... But I'm trying to break this habit!
Frejin Arooja
@mimih_arteaga is there a reason why you want to break it?
Khasan
Bathroom, probably..
Julie John
Normally after washroom round :)
Csaba Zajdo
As soon as I get up
Jonas Cleveland
These days I check it while on the toilet after I get up. No way around it…news, lead gen, friends these platforms are important even if I hate them.
Martin Moravek
Honestly, I used to check my social media as soon as I got up. And I used to be on them all day long. 😅 It was time-consuming. I wanted to change that, so I adopted new habits. First, I changed the alarm clock on my mobile phone to an analogue alarm clock and put my phone in the other room before sleep. Then I made conditions like: If I do with my workout, I can check out my social media for 10 minutes (I set a timer for this activity). Planning my day helped me a lot. Then I programmed an app that reduces time on my smartphone, so I have a solution for this problem, and now I do things more consciously.
Brittany Salas
Personal social media, before bed. Company channels, hammer it out at the beginning of the day.
Jonathan Nass
A — unfortunately. Need to break the habit
Vaishnavi Piprya
Such a Big Joke of my life I'll not use Social Media and this app also my Friend Suggested 😂
Chloé Roumengas
As soon as I get up a)