What would you say is the biggest reason you’ve failed in the past?

elif on
17 replies

Replies

Tin S.
Thinking that I still have plenty of time.
I think giving up early would be a big reason. You need to make sure that you put enough effort to see the expected result.
Ekaterina Kobrina
@noyanidin agree. I heard a couple of days ago that if you wanna succeed, always make the hardest choice. It will pay off. I love that saying because without knowing I started following it 2.5 years ago, and it did bore fruit. Multiple times.
Richard Gao
Mostly school and not having enough money. I did some ecommerce in high school, and being my first venture, it failed once I ran out of money and exams rolled around. I then did some web design. This was far less cost intensive, since I did mostly cold calling for marketing. However, school got in the way again, and I eventually burned myself out on cold calling. I find that if I dig deeper, for the second one, school was more of an excuse. It was fully possible for me to juggle both at the same time if I manage my time well. Furthermore, cold calling wasn't that effective anyways. So I learned the importance of time management and working smarter, not harder. Now, I'm on my third venture with a co-founder while in university learning from my past mistakes. How about you?
Anne Broadwin
lack of confidence, which stemmed from childhood expereince. but isn't it our task to do self-education in life later? ;)
Upen V
Not doing enough research and starting to build random product and solving the tech problem first. After that I did more research and found better patterns with validation and brining tech at a later stage after building waitlist, validating and better research. Built multiple profitable products in the last 1-2 years. Can get more here around my products https://twitter.com/upen946
Moeen Mahmud
Lack of patience, personal commitments, consistency, and sound decision-making.
Justin Schmidt
I didn't study well so I failed.😏
Anoir Houmou
Doubting myself and asking others for validation.
Shon Paunan
Not extending more beyond my capabilities because of fear
Utkarsh Raj
Lack of awareness!!
Joseph Abraham
Lack of focus and building an A-team
Riya K
Focusing too much on any negative experience and talking about them with other people.