What would you like to build that doesn't exist yet?

Ankur Singh
10 replies

Replies

Take KohlsFeedback At Kohlsfeedback.Page
Kohls provides a survey for their customer's feedback. Www.KohlsFeedback.Com is the official website to take part in KohlsFeedback Survey. This survey helps you to get a $1000 Gift coupon. This offer is only for United States residents and Kohl's Feedback customers.
Jason Andries
If there is one thing I would love to have, it's a teleportation tool that can bring you anywhere you would like to go in the blink of an eye
Doğukan Tezcan
A card that all cards are connected to one card. No wallet life
Ivan Ralic
@dogukan_tezcan both elon and apple are building this, based on the WeChat example 😄 So not even a card, just a phone, watch, or later an implant 😬
Igor Pavlov
I would love to build some teaching mechanism that would be so engaging and valuable for students so it totally discourages them to cheat.
Hashnimo
I want to make Mars green again.
Arpan
A door to travel anywhere maybe
André J
Launching soon!
An xray tool that gives you a summary of how ethical companies are. In terms of tax avoidance, shady-affiliates, leaks, historical mishaps, eco-friendliness etc. Like a score.
Richard Gao
A truth checker for GPT Stay tuned, we'll be launching this with evoke-app.com soon :)
Shantanu Bhosale
Would love to build a Space City which is self-sufficient or maybe a flying car that works on gravitational force.