What would you do professionally if there was no Internet?

Sveta Bay
22 replies

Replies

Aleksandar Balalovski
I would be passing java documentation CDs to seniors trying to find some Java documentation. Sunâ„¢.
Sveta Bay
I would do outdoor marketing! Just imagine if a marketing campaign with an airship was a basic thing 😅
Vasileios Karvelis
My passion is fast cars, really fast cars, so perhaps a race car driver.
Gabe Moronta
I would be a history teacher or a librarian, I feel a librarian would be better without the internet as they would have to come to me to look up information as opposed to just searching the web.
Fajar Siddiq
1. I want to be a sportsmen 2. I want to be elite rescuer 3. I want to be a scientist 4. I want to be an artist 5. I want to be a comedian
Maria Hayat
I'd be a baker! Spend my days making cookies, cakes and pies 🤩
Paxshal
Open a Grocery Store! may be 😅
Swapnil D Puranik
Have a bookstore + cafe in the hills (which is still the plan).
Maksym Astakhov
I would manage offline projects and products:) A bit harder, but quite real.
Daniyar Yeskaliyev
Inventing the internet. I studied Telecommunications at the Uni, so I'd professionally work to on developing some kind of a network :) of course not solo but as a part of global corporation or something
Joseph Harold
I might be a Farmer...Read the Latest Financial News, Stock/Share Market News, Economy News, and Business News.
Rhea Reanoga
I'd be working on a food laboratory 🔬
Rich Watson
go back to machining and drafting
Onpage_School
I work as a content manager, but if I didn't have the Internet, I would work as an auto mechanic. I love changing oil in a car (bestes motorenöl), light bulbs and brake pads! I've loved cars since I was a kid, repairing and remodeling machinery is my hobby.