What would be your top three tips three weeks before launching on PH?

Akanksha Singh
16 replies

Replies

Alex Camilar
definitely get some early users to check out your product & build a small community around them. they will help a lot by supporting during launch day :) every upvote counts.
@alex_camilar1 Absolutely! Early users and a supportive community can make all the difference during a launch. THANK YOU!! πŸš€πŸ‘
Weiru (Launching Vizard now)πŸ’œ
Reach out to people who have done successful launches and ask about their experiences as well as any dos and donts. Many of them have written blog posts on their launches and are great references for you to get your game plan together!
@weiruye That's a fantastic suggestion! Learning from those who have experienced successful launches can be invaluable in shaping your own game plan. I'll definitely reach out to people who have achieved success in their launches, and I'll make sure to explore their blog posts and resources to gather insights, dos, and don'ts. Thank you for this wise advice! It's always wise to stand on the shoulders of those who have already paved the way. I'm excited to absorb all the knowledge and apply it to make our launch a resounding success! πŸš€πŸŒŸ
Frank Nguyen | Afforai
Be active, be informative and connect/reach out to people. It’s an amazing supportive community up here
@notnminh187 Absolutely! This platform provides a wonderful opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals, share knowledge, and collaborate on exciting projects. Let's embrace the power of this supportive community and make meaningful connections that lead to growth and success together! πŸŒŸπŸ€πŸš€
Tristan Berguer
Oops... I launch mine tomorrow I hope everything will be great haha
@tberguer No worries! Tomorrow is your big day, and I'm sure everything will be fantastic! Trust in your preparation, believe in yourself, and remember, the community is here to support you. You've got this! πŸš€πŸŒŸ Best of luck with your launch!
Shajedul Karim
hey mate, i like this question. 1. community is currency. start engaging now. ask questions. share insights. build genuine connections. 2. preview, refine, repeat. gather feedback. a friend's fresh eyes can catch what's been overlooked. 3. craft your story. not just what it is, but why it matters. emotions drive actions. and, a launch isn't an end. it's just a beautiful beginning. breathe. prepare. dive in. πŸŒŠπŸš€
@shajedulkarim_ Hey there! I'm glad you like the question and your insights are spot on! Building a strong community, refining your project with feedback, and telling a compelling story are all crucial for a successful launch. πŸš€πŸŒŸ
Nirnimes
Get as many people to notify themselves about the launch. Give great feedback to others on their launch, only then politely ask for one. Work hard to create a buzz about your launch in the community. Would learn to hear your feedback on our launch :)
@nirnimes It's evident that you understand the importance of community support and reciprocity. By engaging with others, giving great feedback, and creating buzz, you're fostering a strong network of support that can amplify the impact of your own launch. Share the details, and I'll eagerly look forward to learning more about your exciting venture. πŸš€πŸŒŸ
Igor Lysenko
Be active in discussions and talk about your product.