What would be your top three pre-launch Product Hunt checklist items?

İsmail Altar Ulaş
13 replies
If you had a checklist for the Product Hunt launch, what items would be in the top 3 on that checklist before the launch?

Replies

Nuno Reis
I'd Say: - Community prepared and aware. - Website and promotions ready and attractive. - Team ready for a hell of a day!
Sushrut Chafadker
@nuno_ms_reis interesting, how would you prepare the community
Nuno Reis
@sushrut_chafadker Engagement. Hopefully what you're launching brings value to people, so find and engage with people that can get value or interest from your product. They'll be your champions when you launch!
Adam McCrea
@nuno_ms_reis @sushrut_chafadker I would be interested in learning how you would prepare the community also
Thomas Kelly
We must enhance our product's landing page with a clean, attractive design, clear product messaging, and noticeable call-to-actions to boost user conversions—first impressions matter!
Gregory Adams
prepare engaging responses to potential questions or feedback - because nothing beats a good conversation, right?
Build an extensive number of direct, one-to-one relationships. Draft a list of people you've connected with and are ready to reach out to so you never run out of contacts on the day. Sleep well before the launch haha.
Zoe Stetsenko
oh, this is a useful topic, I'll listen to the answers:)
1. Check that your product works well (no bugs, no freezes, etc.) 2. Prepare your team and check everybody's tasks during the launch. 3. Make sure you may spend your entire day on the launch day acitivities.
Netanel Benami
Well, for us it would be: - Website & Social Media ready for traffic - Team alignment towards buzz among our audience & friends - Coffee. A lot of coffee.
Carol Andrews
Make sure I know lol 😂 😝
Shajedul Karim
hey there, Ismail! here are my top three pre-launch essentials: 1. product polish: your product is your story. ensure it's refined and resonates with your intended users. a clear narrative and usability make for a strong first impression. 2. landing page: craft a compelling, concise, and clear landing page. this is the gateway to your product. make sure it's easy to navigate, understand, and, importantly, to convert. 3. community engagement: start engaging with the product hunt community well before your launch. help others, add value, share insights. it's not just about your product launch, it's about being part of the ecosystem. these are not boxes to be ticked off, but elements to be woven into your product's fabric. it's an ongoing process, not a one-time task. happy building! 🚀