What was your dream job when you were a kid?

Marvin Mändle
20 replies
In my early childhood I wanted to be a farmer. But as I grew up, I realized that physical work was not my passion. So I ended up in a local group and finally made it in the startup world.

Replies

RJ Cruz
Surgeon! Later realized it was super expensive lol
Marvin Mändle
@rjcruz yes and some surgeries are so long. Must be such a high pressure for hours while saving someones life!
Coro
astrophysicist but it requires higher level maths 😅
Coro
@marvin_maendle its mostly because of the teacher. i like maths as a subject but my maths teacher was never nice to me. bad teachers can make you hate anything, and ruin your interests.
Ashley from Shadow
My first ever dream was to be a part time back-up dancer and also a flight surgeon. But I think the little girl in me always had a thing for tech and right now I'm on the road to building my dreams :)
Marvin Mändle
@ashley_from_shadow back-up dancer is a cool one. You can still do it on the weekends. Nice that you are on the journey to build your dream! Good luck
Igor Lysenko
I wanted to be a director of a company, and I fulfilled my dream.
Marvin Mändle
@ixord cool, that you already knew it from a early age on. Which person inspired you to go this path?
Michal Balšianka
I wanted to be a Hacker from my early childhood It may be partially true, I'm a software engineer with many sub-specialties but not the Hacker i imagined as a child 😂
Marvin Mändle
@wreit haha that's a good one. After your successful time in startup world you can change on the dark side with your skills haha :D
Dentist
My dream job was to become a dentist in Bridge St. I was fascinated by the idea of helping people maintain their oral health and ensuring their smiles were bright and healthy. This aspiration stemmed from a desire to make a positive impact on others' well-being.
Marvin Mändle
@shariii cool. Good that you can help so many people day by day. I think you need sometimes a good stomach, but when you are used to it, it probably doesn't matter.
Anastasia Liamets
I wanted to be director for short movies :) literally creating product video for Product Hunt