What was the highlight of your January so far?

Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
27 replies

Replies

Gianluca Cinellu
Pretty happy about PullTheCode's SEO results. I didn't spend a as much as I wanted promoting it, just published articles on the blog and refined some little detail, but I'm happy how it's going. How about you?
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
@misterocean PullTheCode’s SEO success sounds like a significant January highlight, Gianluca! Achieving that with minimal promotion is quite impressive. I'd love to hear more about the little details you refined. 👍
Julia Zakharova
That I fell in love with my husband again))))) And in work - I was called to join the AI and LLM products team. What about you?) @chiara_sw
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
@julia_zakharova2 That's wonderful, Julia! Rekindling love and joining an AI and LLM product team - January seems to have been truly remarkable for you. For me, my January highlight has been working on some challenging but rewarding projects. What's the most exciting part of your new role? 😊
Julia Zakharova
@chiara_sw that I'm gaining new knowledge in a field I thought I'd never understand. I thought I was stupid and couldn't understand it. I will give myself time (as they say, the 10,000 hour rule) and make a conclusion in a few years.
Russ Halilov
40 paid customers in 2d week of January. very happy about it :)
Jonathan Tahiry
@russ_halilov what’s your strategy acquiring them? Any funnel you set up?
Jonathan Tahiry
@russ_halilov Redditors are known to be rude at times, what was your approach communicating with them?
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
@russ_halilov Securing 40 paid customers in just the second week of January is an impressive start to the year, Russ! It must feel rewarding to see your efforts bear fruit so early in the year. 🚀
Jonathan Tahiry
@russ_halilov And how come it ended up being the channel you used to attract users? 😳
Getting my teaser page solidified my launch date! Monday Feb 5th!!
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
@slimmy82 Setting a launch date is definitely a January highlight, Slim! There’s nothing quite like seeing your project come together. Best of luck for your February 5th launch! Can't wait to see what you've been working on. 🌟
Martin Schumacher
I made a new friend in the office. 😁
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
@mighty_muddy Making a new friend at the office sounds like a heartwarming January highlight, Martin! It's amazing how new connections can brighten our days. 😄 What's something interesting you've learned about your new friend?
Martin Schumacher
@chiara_sw That new friend is inspiring me to add more quality to my workflow and results. I learned hard and passionate work gives you more credibility. Also, this friend also have awesome self-confidence. 😊👌
Loane
I discovered Product Hunt thanks to my internship and now im in love with the community 😍
Yannick
I submitted a pull request on the WordPress GitHub. It might sound a bit surprising, but I take pride in it. I used WordPress a decade ago, and now I'm contributing.